Day ten

Brian MC:

I woke up early and decided to do something nice for Brian. I carefully moved his head from my chest to the pillow before quietly getting out of bed.

I prepped a breakfast for us and placed everything on a tray. I also decided to write him a letter to open whenever he was feeling down. It was a reminder of how much he's loved; even if I'm the only one to love him in this world it's still more love than 7 billion people could ever give. How talented he is; started his life as an abused gay boy who lived in the country and managed to build himself a career he loves which got him rich and internationally famous. How unique he is; never tried to fit in and always true to himself, embracing his background and using it as an inspiration for his art. How beautiful he is; all his features are what I fell in love with at first glance. How essential he is; without him life would be meaningless for so many people, and it wouldn't be worth living for me.

I brought the tray to our bedroom and placed it on my bedside table before going back to bed. As soon as I laid down next to Brian, he instinctively draped his arms around me. I patiently waited for him to wake up, looking at his peaceful face. I could never hurt him in a million years. I want to have him forever.

After a few hours he opened his eyes.
"Hey babe. I made us breakfast."
"Oh that's so sweet!" He said blinking his sleepy eyes.
We started to eat and he noticed the envelope.
"Is this for me?" Brian asked.
I nodded. "But don't open it right now. It's just to make you feel better whenever you need."
He hugged me tightly.
"This is very kind. Thank you my love."

We recorded 2 podcasts during the afternoon and I thought it would be hard to pretend to be his friend, but I realized I still am. We still have the same chemistry, and love only makes our bond tighter.

Brian ordered Italian food for dinner. It was a hot night so we went on the balcony.
"Come on! Do it!" Brian begged. He wanted us to do the spaghetti thing that turns into a kiss.
I laughed and gave in to his little whim.

"Do you wanna take a bath with me?"
"Sure" I smirked as I watched him undress in our bedroom.
"Don't look at me like that!" He complained. His cheeks blushed and he shyly looked away. I couldn't stop admiring him.

"Go in first and I'll lay on top of you."
"Only time you'll ever top me!" I joked.
Brian laughed and joined me in the bathtub. My chin was on the top of his head, which rested on my chest. I loved the feeling of his body pressed against mine. I brought my hands up and started massaging his temples. It was so nice to relax with him.

"Brian?" He called.
"Yes?"
"It's our last day of isolation together."
"Oh... I'll pack my things tonight and get back to my place tomorrow."
"But I don't want you to leave."
"I'm not going anywhere then." I kissed his head and hugged him tight. He held my arms in his.
"Baby you're the best I ever had. I want you to be my last."
This almost brought tears to my eyes.
"I'll always be by your side. Words can't express how much I love you."

"But deeds can..." Brian took my hands and rubbed them on his body.
"You can't get enough of me huh?" He brought my hands down to his crotch and I started to jerk him off.
His soft moans were making me hard.
"Go to the bedroom." I ordered him.
He got out of the bathtub, quickly dried himself and got on the bed. I did the same and slowly walked towards him. I could see in his eyes that he wanted me. He was so sexy like that, completely desperate.
"Don't make me beg for it..." He said.
I got on top of him and we made out, groping each other with our legs intertwined. Our bodies were merging.

"Put your head down" I told Brian between two kisses.
He got on all fours, his head down on the mattress, his back arched with his ass up. I took his hips in my hands and went inside and out of him. His body language was telling me I was doing it right; he couldn't stop biting his lips, closing his eyes and grabbing the sheets like his life depended on it. I looked down at where our bodies were nested and it was hard not to finish already. But I kept on penetrating him slowly, making sure he could feel my whole length. I bent over on him and pinned his wrists down above his head.
"Just like that babe?" I whispered right in his ear. I felt his breath on my face and all he managed to do was nod. He was gritting his teeth trying not to moan.
I switched to quick jolts and he started panting. I kept my head close to his, I wanted to hear him drown in ecstasy. Fuck. His little whimpers were too much to handle. I wanted to get drunk off of them.
"You're so close aren't you"
Brian answered with a moan. I kept going vigorously, pushing further into him and he began biting the sheets. It was so hot to see him like that, overwhelmed by his own desire. He was sweating and whining louder now, his legs were quivering. I repeatedly smashed my hips against his ass and I felt him have a full body orgasm under me. He went slack and whined my name. This triggered my own climax and I just couldn't hold it back.

We were both kind of exhausted after this, so we laid in bed for awhile. I love holding him in my arms. When we're like this I never want to let go.

"I never knew what I was missing. I'm so glad you came into my life." Brian confessed.
"We were meant to be baby"