Day nine

Brian F:

Not a kiss. Not a hug. Not a word. Acting as if I didn't exist all day. What did he expect? Was that really his idea of a relationship? I couldn't take it. His mood swings were making me so mad. And I'm not like him. I can't just stay silent and pretend like nothing happened. I need to know what's going on in his head. I just want him to talk to me. I know sometimes he is mentally fragile and I'm there for him. But I can't if he doesn't open up.

It was only 8 am but I decided to go see him.

He was laying on the couch on his phone.
"Hey."
"Hi. Please tell me what's wrong Brian." I begged.
"Nothing's wrong. I'm just like this."
"Why did you avoid me yesterday then?"
"As I said, that's how I am. I didn't feel like being with you. I wanted to be alone. And you must respect that."
"Is it too much to just tell me? Do you think I can't understand? Why do you behave like a teenager?"
"Excuse me? You're not even able to fathom that I need to be on my own sometimes. Do I really have to tell you that?" He raised his voice.
"Don't talk to me like that in my own home. If I didn't take the first step I'm sure you would've not even tried to solve this situation. Don't paint me as the bad guy here. All I've done was out of loving you."
"Well if that's what your love is like I don't want it."

Brian was so serious when he said that. I felt my heart broke. He tore me appart and tears were filling my eyes. I was furious and couldn't hold back my words.

"I was just a fantasy for you right? Now that you've fucked me it's not interesting huh? It was never love you were just obsessed with me! Fucking freak." I screamed. He got up from the couch and stood in front of me.
"Don't you dare say that. I've waited for you for 5 fucking years. Now I'm realizing that you're an emotional mess. This relationship should've stayed in my head. Why would you lie and tell me you love me? What was the purpose? You just want me all for yourself. But I'm not yours. I don't belong to anyone."
"I never lied to you. I gave you my heart and you shattered it. Can't you see I'm mad in love with you? The only thing I'm crazy for is you!"

Tears were rolling down my cheeks and my voice was shaking. I was feeling a mix of hatred and love, not knowing how I could express what I felt for this man. I would die if I lost him.

Brian seemed emotionless. His eyes were wandering around as if he was lost.
I approached him and grabbed his arms.
"Tell me you love me Brian. I know you do."
He locked eyes with me.
"Why would you ever doubt it? I could be apart from you for a decade and still love you. I shouldn't need to be constantly by your side to prove my love. But I'm sorry if I made you feel like I'm not passionately in love with you."

His voice was so soft it instantly appeased me. I let my head rest on his chest and silently cried.
"I'm sorry Brian. Please forgive me. I have a hard time managing my feelings for you, they're so strong." I muttered.
"It's okay. I never want to see you cry again. I never want to hear you scream again. I never want you to be mad at me again."

"I won't."

I lifted my head up to his and bit his bottom lip. We made out for a very long time, running our hands on each other's body. Brian slowly laid me on the couch and undid my shorts. He took off the rest of my clothes and put his hands on my knees. He spread my legs and licked between my thighs to reach my rim. He flicked his tongue around it before frankly shoving it in. I put my hand on his head and massaged his scalp as I got lost in his touch. He was deliberately keeping me on the edge. His licks were deep but at the same time not enough. I looked down at him between my thighs and he was so fucking hot.
"Give me more..." I whined.

He grinned at me before practically dragging me to the other side of the couch and bending me over the back of it. He was teasing me with his fingers and it was driving me mad. I wanted him inside me so bad.

He started with just the tip but I pushed back against him which made him groan. He was going deep and slow, sticking his hips against my ass with each thrust. I leaned back up and he pressed his chest against my back, kissing and sucking on my neck. I whimpered as I felt the blood rush in my skin. He was now jerking in and out of me with a steady pace. I arched my back to feel the most of it. Brian grabbed both of my wrists and locked them in my back with his hand. He was being bossy and I loved it. My hips were hitting against the couch with each stroke. His inches were sending chills up and down my body. He went faster, and all I could hear was the sound of skin on skin and his heavy breathing. I started to feel high, I couldn't focus on anything but his hard dick moving inside of me. It rose in my body, feeling like an everlasting moment, and I don't think it was ever like this. I couldn't breathe for a second, and then I moaned passionately, dragging his name out of my mouth. My whole body felt like it stopped to process the intensity of the pleasure I received. It was extreme in the best way.

Brian grabbed my neck and turned me around. He roughly made out with me.
"Fuck I've never heard someone whimper my name like that. Now finish me babe"

I dropped on my knees and did as I was told. I forcefully sucked on his juicy boner. He began moving his hips back and forth and eventually face fucked me. I was making eye contact with him the whole time, making sure he was losing it. I was gasping for air, but I needed to keep taking it for him. He closed his eyes as he deep throated me with his length. I felt him slightly quiver and his cum surged down my throat and out of my mouth, making me gag.

Brian lifted me up. Body fluids were dripping down my chin.
"Let's take a shower" He suggested.