Chapter 14

tw: blood

Techno placed his armor on. He watched as the others help Tommy put his on. Now was the time to see Tommy's skills. Tommy needed to learn how to protect himself, especially from Technoblade. If the two were to ever get into a real fight, Techno would want Tommy to win. That's why he's teaching him these skills. To protect himself when Techno is not in control.

It was during dark and Techno wanted to teach Tommy some things before it got too dark.

When Techno looked over to his side, he saw Phil's disappointed face staring at him. He didn't care if Phil was mad at him, he needed to fight Tommy. Techno turned to face the young avian. Tommy held his sword up and faced Techno. Tommy's hands were shaking and you could clearly tell he was scared.

"Remember what I have told you, Tommy. Do not show fear." Techno said, as he took a step off to the side.

Techno's red eyes never let go of Tommy's blue ones. Tommy stood up a little taller and broader. He tried to make himself look intimidating to his opponent. Tommy watched Techno kept circling him. He had to keep watch, just in case Techno had decided to attack.

Technoblade had stopped walking and never let his gaze go. It seemed like had taken forever. It felt like Techno had stood there for hours when it was only a couple seconds. 

Techno dashed for Tommy and thrusted his sword forward. Tommy was moved to the side before the sword could hit him. Tommy brought down his sword, but Techno blocked it with his armor. Techno pulled his sword back and towards Tommy's chest. Tommy used his elbow and pushed the sword down.

Techno could feel Philza's staring at the back of his head. It could almost burn a hole in it.

"Nice one, Tommy." Techno smiled up at the young boy.

Tommy opened his mouth to respond, but was interrupted by Techno's leg. Techno swiped his leg and made Tommy fall to the ground. Tommy grabbed the blade of the sword that had met inches away from his neck. He held it tightly, his hands bleeding. He was scared that if he let go, something bad would happen to him.

Tommy looked Techno in the eyes. It almost seemed like Techno's red eyes were slightly glowing. 

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Techno asked, not moving the sword at all.

"A magician never tells his secrets." Tommy smiled as he kicked Techno's leg.

Techno's leg got removed from under him and he could feel pressure be put down on his back. He was pinned against the ground by the boy's body. Techno looked up to see Tommy smiling with victory.

Techno flipped over and started to pull his sword up. Before he could do anything, the coldness from a iron blade met the side of his neck. 

Tommy held his sword against Techno's neck. He was afraid to move it even a little bit. If something happened to Techno, he would be met with guilt. Tommy careful held the sword and stared at Techno. He could see a smile creep across Techno's face.

"And I'm dead." Techno said with a smile. "You have beat me."

"I-I have." Tommy said, not pulling his sword away at all.

"Oh, yes. You have used a strategy that even I couldn't figure out." Techno pushed the blade away from his neck. "Congratulations, Tommy, you win."

Tommy looked down at the ground and back up at Techno. He grabbed Techno's shirt and pulled it up towards him. He knew what Techno was doing and he wasn't gonna fall for it at all.

"I know your little game, Technoblade." Tommy said. "I know what you're trying to do."

"Very good." Techno said, grabbing his sword. "You have learned well.

Techno pushed Tommy off of him. He sat up and held Tommy, by the shirt, up into the air. The coldness from the forming night sky above them gave Tommy some goosebumps. All Tommy could do, was stare down at Techno.

Techno clutched his sword tighter. The voices were silent and didn't say a word. 

"Blood God, stop!" Techno was thrown off to the ground.

Techno looked up to see Phil standing right next to Tommy, who was trying to stand up. A nether rite sword in his hand. Philza's piercing eyes stared down at Techno. It felt like the whole world had went silent. That's when Techno had realized what Philza had called him. They finally knew his name.