Chapter 2

Technoblade blocked Wilbur from any beam of sunlight, that came from the trees. He was very careful to keep Wilbur safe. The voices his his head disagreed with him. They wanted blood. Techno tried his best to ignore them and just focus on their walk.

"So, what are you?" Wilbur asked, breaking the silence between them.

"I prefer not to say." Techno said, his voice was monotone and he didn't want to talk that much.

"Is it that embarrassing." Wilbur giggled. "What could you be that you wouldn't want to say?"

Techno looked down at the ground. What was he gonna tell Wilbur. That he was the Blood God and King of the Withers? How he destroyed entire towns and kingdoms for just looking at him? Hasn't Wilbur heard the stories about him? Hasn't his family taught him to fear the name Technoblade?

"I am something that I should have never gotten." Techno said. "You are not ready to learn what I am. You are not ready to learn about me."

"Wow, goth much?" Wilbur teased.

"Listen, if you don't know who I am now, you should never know who I am ever." Techno said. The words flowed off his tongue.

Wilbur didn't know if he wanted to know anymore about Techno, but was curious to find out. He saw that Techno looked ready to kill someone, so he wasn't gonna ask just yet.

"So, are we almost there or what?" Techno asked. "We have been walking for 10 minutes straight."

"Yeah, and it looks like we are here." Wilbur pointed up ahead.

Technoblade looked to where Wilbur was pointing. He saw a big house up floating in the sky, with a waterfall flowing down it. Two people looked like they were flying up in the air. A girl swam up the waterfall, she had a bright pink tail and looked like she was on a mission. Two people stood right next to the waterfall, talking. One was an enderian, while the other looked like a bee.

None of them looked at all powerful compared to Techno. With one look over the land, Technoblade knew he must be the only god, and most powerful, one here. Heck, if Techno was bored, he could take them all out with one swoop. He was gonna give them a chance at life though. If they did anything to him, they would all regret it.

Wilbur grabbed Techno's arm and started to pull him to the two standing below the waterfall. They looked deep in conversation.

"Ranboo! Tubbo!" Wilbur yelled.

The two looked and ran over. The taller enderian tore off his cloak and placed it upon Wilbur. The bee grabbed Techno's cape off of him and looked over at Techno.

"Oh, hello." The bee said.

Techno scoffed. He just wanted his cape back and to go look for another town. This one was too pitiful to destroy.

"Hi." Techno said. His voice was flat and he didn't really want to talk.

"Is this your cape?" The bee pointed at the lovely purple and red cap in his arms.

Techno grabbed it from his hands and put it on. "Yes, thank you. Is that all you needed, Wilbur?"

"You're not leaving, are you?" Wilbur looked upset.

It's either leave or destroy this village. Techno thought to himself.

"Well, if that was all you needed. I'll be on my way now-" Techno started to turn around, but something grabbed onto his shoulder.

"No!" The bee grabbed Techno's shoulder and whipped him around. "You can't leave yet. We just met you."

"I don't even know who you guys are." Techno said, trying to think of someway to leave.

"Well, I'm Ranboo. That's Tubbo. And that's Wilbur." Ranboo pointed to each person. "Also you must be tired from your guys' journey. You don't you rest for a little while."

Wilbur grabbed onto Techno's sleeve and stated to pull him to the waterfall. "Come on, let's go check out the pub!"

I'm never gonna get out of here. Techno thought.