Chapter 8

It had been a couple hours now. Wilbur had carefully pulled the bandages away to reveal a fresh new scar across Techno's face. When Techno touched his face, he flinched from the pain. His face was sore from the pain. His left eye was slightly blurry, but he could still see out of it. Tommy's reaction to seeing the scar, showed that it was bad.

Techno looked over at Tommy's horrified face. "It's that bad, huh?" Techno said.

"It's...big." Wilbur said, he looked disgusted.

"Well, now it's a new scar to add to the collection." Techno said with a smile. "Thanks for the new addition Tommy."

"Why do you sound so happy about it?" Tommy said. Techno stopped smiling when he saw Tommy's face. "I gave you a huge scar and you are gonna pass it off like it is nothing. Why aren't you mad with me? Don't you hate me?"

Sad. Help him. Brother. Don't let him cry. The voices spoke.

"Tommy, I'm not gonna hate you for one measly scar." Techno told Tommy. "You shouldn't feel sorry about it either, you did as you were told. We were training and you went to protect yourself, I'm proud of you."

Tommy's horrified face soon went away and was replaced with a calm one. Tears were still stained to his pink cheeks. Techno stood up and walked over to him. He ruffled around his blonde hair and went outside. Techno grabbed his iron sword off the ground and handed it to Tommy. Tommy took it, his hands shaking. 

"Calm down, Tommy." Techno said, grabbing Tommy's bloody iron sword off the ground. "In battle, you have to hurt your opponents. Just relax and show me your skills."

Techno pointed the sword and Tommy. Tommy pointed the sword and Techno, barely holding onto it. Techno waited until Tommy was ready and then fought him.

Technoblade trained Tommy all day, showing him all possible movements. He showed him how to fight and not leave any openings. Tommy was getting better the more they practiced. It seemed like this place was a new home for Techno.

---

The night had fallen. Wilbur had built a room for Techno to stay in, while he was still here. When Techno opened the door, he was greeted with blue lanterns that hung all around. There were benches to make tools, and armor, in one corner of the room. In the other corner, there was a big pink bed. Techno had thanked Wilbur for it and went off to sleep.

Techno had locked the door when he got in the room. The voices had grown louder and wanted blood immediately.

Blood. Kill. We need blood. We have waited long enough. Blood for the Blood God. Death. The voices told Techno in unison.

"I'll get you your blood. Just wait until everyone has fallen asleep." Techno whispered. "I'll go out and we'll find someone."

Techno sat down on his bed and listened to the voices. He was tired, wanting to sleep, but the voices wanted someone to die. They wouldn't let him fall asleep until they get what they want. The voices were loud. It was the only thing he could hear. Techno just didn't want to hurt anyone in this village, especially Tommy. He saw Tommy as a little brother that always wants attention. He would hurt anyone else, just not Tommy.

Techno could hear Wilbur shut his door and go off to bed. He quietly unlocked the door and peered out. He could see that there was no light on outside. Techno opened the door and snuck outside. The voices were excited for the new journey. They were excited to get blood on Techno's hands. 

Techno walked through the small village. He could see that everyone was asleep. It was time to strike.