Chapter 12

Technoblade was afraid to respond. He was afraid of what the Angel of Death would say next. How did he know what he did? Techno was all alone last night. He had to be. Was he?

Techno stared at Philza. "I-I didn't do anything last night." He tried to lie.

"Don't lie to me. I watched you sneak out and destroy that village. I watched you summon them. I watched as you told them to destroy that town and leave nothing behind."

Suddenly, the world slowed down. Techno felt his chest tighten and tears start to form in his eyes. Why did he feel guilty? He shouldn't be. Techno had thought he was alone that night. He should've been.

Techno looked around, hoping that no one could hear the conversation. "Can we go somewhere else."

Phil and Techno went away, towards the forest. Techno leaned against a tree and faced away from Phil. Phil stared back at everyone else laughing. Anger was across Phil's face. Techno hoped that Philza wouldn't know anymore then what he has done. How did Phil even know about that?

"H-how do you know about that?" Techno asked Phil.

"I watched you sneak out last night. You killed all those innocent people, Techno. You told those Withers to leave nothing behind. Blood God, why did you do that?" Phil said, not facing Techno.

Kill him. No witnesses. No one can know. You can't let the rest know. Protect Tommy. Don't let Phil tell them. They can't know. Kill him now. The voices told Techno.

"If you tell them, I will-" Techno could feel the voices starting to take over.

"You will what?" The Angel of Death faced the Blood God in his eyes. "Telling them will keep them safe. You are a destroyer. You have to leave."

"I'm not leaving." Techno said.

"If you stay, they will die." Angel of Death said, pointing to the rest laughing. "You can't be here! Leave now or else."

The voices in Technoblade's head rose. They hated that Phil was telling them what to do. Techno could feel the rage in him grow. He was starting to lose control of himself. The more the voices grew, the more Techno would lose himself. He knew it would only be a matter of time.

"I don't care how many times you tell me to leave, I'm going to stay." Techno's eyes started to glow red.

The Angel of Death's nose wrinkled and grabbed the handle of his sword. "If you don't leave-"

The Blood God moved closer to the Angel of Death. Anger was across both of their faces. The voices yelled in his head. Techno's hands clenched into fists. He clenched his teeth. The Blood God really wanted to yell, but tried his hardest to keep it down.

"I'm not leaving." It was too late, they voices had taken over.

"You don't scare me, Blood God." The Angel of Death said. "Hurt me if you want, you cannot kill me."

"Oh trust me, Angel of Death, don't underestimate me." The Blood God said, a smile starting to form across his face,

"Guys!" The two could hear Tommy yell. They both looked over at the young avian running over. "What's going on over here?"

"It's nothing." Techno quickly said, his glowing red eyes went away. 

He walked over to Tommy and started to walk away with him. Phil grabbed his arm and didn't let go.

"You go on, Tommy. I need to tell Techno something." Phil gave off a fake smile.

Tommy smiled and ran off towards the others. Once he was completely out of ear shot, Techno turned and faced Philza.

"What do you want?" Anger still in Techno's voice.

"I'm not gonna let you stay forever. I know about those little voices in your head. I know what they do to you. I'm not gonna let you hurt any of them." Philza said, letting go Techno's arm and walked in front of him. "I hope you make the right choice."

Techno watched as Philza walked away. He didn't follow at all. He thought about what Phil had said. He's not a bad guy. He wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose. But...he did. Techno had killed all those people just to please the voices in his head. Tears filled Techno's eyes, as he had realized what he had done. He had almost killed Philza right there. Hopefully, the voices wouldn't say anything else.