Happy Times with Dad

Hey I'm back to write another chapter...Please In the comments tell me what you like to happen. I have no Idea what should happen. Please help me out...This will be short. Here is what I have for Chapter 7 enjoy.

The rest of the week was normal, expect after shcool there was no football practice.

It took a while to get used to the crutches and the help of others for Alan. He was a kid who could usually do things on his own, but having a broken knee cap he couldn't do much on his own. So he had to have a lot of help. Like taking a shower, getting down the stairs and stuff like that.

Finally it was Friday. On Friday their dad was going to pick them up from shcool then take them back to his apartment for the weekend. 

After school Alan and Sadie waited for a while until finally their dad pulled up in his Red five seater Pick-Up Truck. It has a little high off the ground. So Alan had a hard time figuring out how to get in until...

"Here son let me help you...Sadie take his crutches...Okay."

Dad lifted Alan up and set him on the seat on passenger side of the truck.

"Here daddy." Sadie handed her dad the crutches and put his stuff in the back.

Sadie climbed into the back and shut the door. James shut the passenger seat and went around to his side and climbed in. Shut the door and started the engine and were off. 

They had to stop at the house to get the twins stuff. When they arrived Sadie ran inside and grabbed their stuff that was waiting for them right inside the front door.

A little while later they arrived at James's apartment. It had two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

The room Alan and Sadie stayed in had cream white walls and two beds, a dresser, and a closet. The twins went to the room and unpacked there stuff they had brought extra clothes to keep their for the following weekened. 

When they had finished unpacking or Sadie unpacking, (She had to do Alan's too.) 

"Hey Sadie...Sorry." Alan said to his sister

"Sorry for what?" She answered

"For making you well not maling you, but that you have to do all the stuff I can't right now."

"Alan, that's nothing to be sorry about it's not your fault your hurt."

"Thanks Sadie...I'm glad your my sister."

"Don't push it."

When they had finished they came out of the room to find James on the phone ordering something. When he had finished he turned to them...

"How does chinses food sound?"

"Mmmmmm." Alan and Sadie said together

Thank you for reading. I know it's really short. Sorry I will update when I get a chance. Please tell me in the comments what should happen. Should there be a tradgey? Should it be happy? You DECIDE you tell me in the comments. It would mean soooo much. Thanks again. LUV YA'LL