Thank you~Chapter Six

Hello readers I can't believe I have over 200 reads. Thank you soooooo much. You all are amazing. Here's the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Mrs. Brooks, Sarah, and Mark all run over to the bench where Alan is sitting with his leg propped up. Mrs. Brooks runs up to him and kneels next to him. 

"Alan, Are you okay?"

"My knee....it hurts so bad." Alan responded with clearly a lot of pain in his voice

Sarah speaks up and says.

"How about we call an ambulance?"

"Let's call a parent first." Coach Mike says turning back to the injured boy.

Coach Mike takes out his phone and calls Alan's DAD. 

After a about 10 secs of dialing Mr. Parker answers

"Hello?" Mr. Parker says

"Hi Mr. Parker this is Coach Mike....your son Alan has injured his knee and you are who we have on file."

"Thank you I'll be right there." Mr.Parkers responded with concern

"Sir would like us to call an ambulance he seems to be in a lot of pain?"

"Sure I'll meet them there."

"Okay is okay if Mrs. Brooks rides with him?"

"Yes, That's fine. Thank you."

Coach Mike hangs up and turns back to Alan and Mrs. Brooks. 

"Mrs. Brooks, I'm going to call an ambulance do you mind going with him? His father will meet you there."

"Of course I don't mind......Call quickly he's in a lot of pain."

Coach Mike dials 911. They quickly respond

"Hello this is 911 emergency what is your emergency?" The person on the other end says into the server.

"Hi I'm the coach at Weston Christian Academy and one of my football players have hurt their knee very badly."

"Alright sir we will be right there.Tell him to just breathe. Thank you for calling."

"Thank you."

Coach Mike hangs up and puts his phone away.

"An ambulance is on it's way. The lady said to just breathe."

Alan stops and starts to breathe normally since he was breathing heavier before. The ambulance arrives a couple minutes later. The paramedics come to the bench and put Alan on a stretcher. They pull him into the ambulance. Mrs. Brooks turns to her children.

"I will come back when Alan is all situated. Okay I love you Pray for Alan."

"Okay mom love ya." Sarah says to her mom and Mark and Sarah both hug her. 

Mrs. Brooks climbs into the vehicle and closes the door. The engine starts the light begin to flash and the siren sounds. 

Coach Mike runs up to the announcer and tells him to cancel the game and they will reschelude. So the announcer does just that.

"Hey folks sorry about the wait. We are going to reschelude this game we will be sure to let you know when. Thank you....but before you go please join me in prayer for player 24 Alan Parker. Dear God please help Alan to be alright. We trust you will keep him safe. Thank you. In your Sons Name Amen. Thank you for coming out."

At the hospital

The amublance pulls in and the paramedics take Alan out and quickly to a room to make sure everything is okay. Mrs.Brooks is told to wait in the waiting room. Mr. Parker arrives a few minutes later.