Ssunkipz - Air

~Husky’s POV~

He sat on the edge of the dock, whistling a tune as he fished, waiting for me to ‘show up’. I giggled, bubbles escaping my mouth. I swam so that i was underneath him. I hope he didn’t have his cell phone on him. I sucked air through my gills, and with a mighty kick from the bottom of the lake, I flew out of the water, scaring the living daylights out of Ssundee. I yowled in laughter and grabbed him, pulling him into the water beside me. Ssundee landed with a splash and a scream and I laughed as he floundered around.

“Husky! You butt! Now I’m all wet!” He whines. I giggle and splash him, sending sparkling water into his already wet face. I suddenly had an idea. I reached forward and grabbed Ssundee’s hand.

“Come on, I want to show you something!” I exclaim. He rolls his eyes and takes a deep breath. I pull him down, into the underwater world of my private lake. Fish of all colors and shapes swim around the two of us and the underwater sun dapples us in late afternoons light. Below us, my massive underwater base seems to glow. I turn to Ssundee, who’s eyes are wide. I nudge him and his brilliant blue gaze turns to me and I smile. I must have been blushing because a light pink spread across his cheeks and he looks away. I was about to bring us deeper when I feel a pull on my arm. Turning, I see Ssundee making a weird face, point to him and ‘up’. Oops. Humans need air. I pull Ssundee, how is kicking underneath me, up until we reach the surface. He erupts from the water, sucking in deep breath after breath. I smile syly and scratch the back of my neck.

“Sorry. I forgot that you need air.” I mumble. Ssundee pulls himself into a sitting position on the dock.

“It’s okay. I loved it!”