singing on the rode

The next morning I woke up before everyone so I just want in the living room and sat in the floor. Fili and kili  was so the next to wake up "good morning thorin" fili said. Kili snickered, he thought I was thorin.
"fili I think you need to get your eyes checked, cause I am not thorin" I said calmly. He looked at me "oops" fili said. Then thorin came in. " hi uncle thorin" fili said. "I know you call this girl thorin,and good morning" thorin said giving me a nod
"I did not" fili said "sure you didn't" thorin said sarcasticly. Kili smacked fili on the back of his head. "fili kili knock it off, can you leave so I can talk to bava." thorin said.the boys left.
" bava, I wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday night, I did not know you are skilled with swords and feet." he said. I was shocked "it's OK, I also want to apologize for what I did, I felt threatened and I attacked." I said, he smiled. "ah I understand, we should wake the others, it lookes Like master baggins will not be joining us." he said. I nodded. I was kinda disappointed that he will not come.

As we where on a path, the dwarfs where beting if bilbo will come. "I bet double" I yelled, everone looked at me. "ha your going to lose and have to pa..." he was cut short by a little voice yelling "wait wait" someone said we looked back, it was bilbo.
He handed balin the contract "everything seems to be in order, welcome master baggins to the company of thorin oakenshield." he said bilbo smiled,he was bickering on that he can walk when fili and kili pick him up and set him down on a pony. "oi dwalin give me the money, double remember" I yelled.  He grumbled and thrown me a pack of coins.  "what's that about" bilbo asked gandalf "oh they  took bets on whether you will come,most of them bet that you wouldn't" gandalf replied. "and what did you think" Bilbo asked just as a pack of coins where thrown to him "oh my dear hobbit,never doubted you a second"

We where just laughing and talking when kili asked "bava, can you sing for us". I looked at him "I don't know"
I said  "oh come on sing" dwalin said.
"I guess so"
Eged of night Pippin\billy boid"
Home is behind,
The world ahead,
And there are many paths to tread, through shadow,
To the edge of night,
Until the stars are alline,
mist and shadow,
Cloud and shade,
All shall fade,
All shall fade
I finished and everyone cheered except thorin (which did not bother me) "song another one"fili yelled
"do I have to?" I asked "yes" they all said. "this is the last one"
The last goodbye by Billy boid

I saw the light,
Fade from the sky,
On the wind I heard a sigh,
As the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers,
I will say this last goodbye,
Night is now falling,
So ends this day,
The world is now calling,
And I must away,
Over hill and under tree,
Through land where,
Never light has shine
By silver strings,
That run down to the sea,
To these memories,
I will hold,
With your blessings,
I would go,
But I won't forget,
Nor will I regret,
All who took that rode with me,
(I'm going to stop hear because I not going to type the whole thing plus copy right)
I finished, kili was about to say to do another but I gave him the death glare. He grinned.