yes lord elrond

Bava pov
Hello my name is bava, I live in riviendal although I'm not an elv. I am a dwarf. Lord elrond is like a father figure for me, he took care, when I was hurt  and took me in as his. Although I love riviendal, I feel like I am in a cage. I can't go out side our borders, I can't go see my own kin, because elrond says I could get hurt. So I am going to talk to him again.

I want to his office door and knocked.
"who seeks my presence" he said loudly. "bava your lord" I said. "come in my dear" he said. I walked in. He was smiling " are you going to ask to go outside our borders...again?" he said, dang it, I forgot got he has four sight."well...you... Please" I said. He shook his head "you know why you can't,now go to your room" he said. I walked out "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I  yelled. I walked in my room and slammed the door.
Sometimes he can get me irritated.

I have one good friend, and that Is gandalf the Gray.when he comes he tells me all about the outside world.
He was there for dinner when he left I want to my room and saw a note.
Dear bava,
                  Pack up your things and head for the prancing pony, follow a dwarf that has a Secretiv gaze. There you would see me but go to the furthest table I will send you a single to leave.i would recommend leaving after you read this note.
             Gandalf the grey.