meeting the company of thorin oakenshield

After I read the note, I packed up. How am I going to tell lord elrond? I asked myself. Well he can deal with it. I knocked on his door."come in bava" he yelled. I walked in "my lord I decided to go to the shire and you are not going to tell me no, I made up my mind and that is final." I said fermly. "I will not accept the fact that your going, you are staying and that is final!" he yelled. Normally I just walked out it not thus time."my lord, I am not asking for permission, I am going no matter what you say or do." I snapped. "okay fine, but don't come crying to me if you got hurt, for I will just dismiss you" he snapped back. "fine with me!" I snapped, and with that I walked out. I got my pack and walked out.

I was on the road, when I felt guilty for yelling at lord elrond. But I dismissed it and made for the prancing pony. When it was dark I made it to the prancing pony. There was a gate and I knocked. A man oped it up and bowed his head. "m'lady" he said. I just nodded
I looked around for the prancing pony and saw the sign. I walked in and saw gandalf sitting at the bar he saw me and came over and said "I thought you where following the dwarf?" he said. "there is many dwarfs hear so I will look around until I see you talking to him." I said. He thought about "good plan." he said. I nodded. So I sat at a table.

A couple hours has passed and no sign of the dwarf. I looked all around and saw gandalf talking to the dwarf.
I looked over, they where talking about something, but I couldn't hear it. He got up and left. Gandalf looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. There's the single, so I got up and followed him we where outside of Bree when he stoped and turnd around I hid. He looked around and shrugged. He turn around and I got up. An hour or so I was still following him when someone grabed me. It was the dwarf that I was following. He put his sword to my neck. "what do you think you're doing elv scum!" he growled. "why should I tell you!" I snapped. He started walking with me in his hand.

In the shire
We entered a land called the shire which is where I needed to go. We got lost twice, when we found the door he let me go "you stay here." he growled. He walked in and talked about how he got loses twice."I found something or should I say someone." he said and and grabed me. When he and I got in gandalf put his hand on his forehead. "I found her following me, I knew someone was following me but I did not expect an elv." he smerked. "yah, I wasn't expecting a stubborn dwarf" I snapped. He growled,"thorin put her down, and she Is not an elv, she is a dwarf like you. She just has a elv cloak, because she stayed at riviendal. She wanted to see her kin so I invited her on the adventure." gandalf said. Thorin looked up "I will not have a girl on this adventure, she will be a burden" he said while letting me go. "I will not be a burden, and I think you are judging me by how I look, I will tell you right now that I can fight way better then you" I snapped. He looked shocked that I said that. "oh yes you are going to be a burden, you will wine all the way there." he snapped back. "at least I can tell what direction I'm going in. And call me a burden one more time your done for." I snapped "oh yah what are you going to do punch me, burden." he said. That got me, I put my foot under his and he fell backwards and I pointed my sword at him. "no I'm going to do that" I smerked. I sheathed my sword and left to go woundering around the house.

How dare he underestimat me he must not know who I am.

Hi guys wow bava has an attitude.
So I hope you like my story so far.