the death grip nightmare

After all the commotion was over they where at the table talking about the adventure. "what of the meeting, did they all come." balin asked. "ayh, all seven kingdoms" thorin says everyone cheers. "what about dain iornfoot, is he sticking to us" dwalin asked. "...they will not come,they say this quest is ares and ares all alone." he answered, then came groaning and moaning. "your going on a quest?" Bilbo says. "oh bilbo why don't you go get us some more light." gandalf asked. Bilbo nodded and want to go find a candle. I ran in to him "I apologize master baggins" I said. "oh it's all good." he said kindly.
"you don't like thorin that much do you bava?" he asked."no I do not but he will grow on me so try not to pay any attention on him." I said " it lookes like you don't really like the dwarfs hear, I can't blame you. Yes I am a dwarf  but I did not just rampage your pantry."I said. " you read my mind, I am just glad that they are done." he said warmly. He gave the candle  to the dwarfs. He than heard about dragon and fire and then he fainted. "very helpful bofor" gandalf said sarcasticly.

Bilbo woke up and was talking to gandalf,when I was sitting on a bed that bilbo gave me for the night, When the door opened. Thorin came in and grab me by the neck and said "I will not be embarrassed by a girl in front of my friends!" he said angerly. His grip tighted. I was trying to get his hands of me but nothing worked.
"let me go" I croked. He let me go and locked the door. I looked up and he kicked me in the face. And grabed a knife  and......I woke up in the bed that was given to me by bilbo. It was only a nightmare bava.i looked outside it was pitch black out. I want to the bathroom and checked my face, nothing... Phew. I want to the room and sat on the bed. I heard foot steps in the hallway. The door opened and bilbo walked in "are you OK bava" he asked. "yes I am okay. Thanks for asking" I said. He nodded and left.