Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

I was on the set a lot more with Thor three, and it was kinda fun to watch. I hadn’t seen any wire work before and of course, Tom’s transformation into Loki each day, was a revelation (by which I mean, he looks hot in all that leather).

In an attempt to reduce time in the makeup chair, the crew has opted to give both Thor and Loki hair extensions this time. They always struck me as high maintenance but at the end of each day, the hairstylist plaited their hair, so the extensions couldn’t be too damaged.

Loki’s hair was past his shoulders now, sort of mid shoulder blade. I had never been into men with long hair, floppy maybe, but not long. Loki however, blew my previous misconceptions out of the water. I even made him take the plat out some nights, just because I loved the way it hung down when we had sex, and I’d have to brush it back to see his face.

We even had sex while he was in the full regalia sometimes and when he was in the mood, he’d use that slightly deeper voice he used for Loki on me, and turn me into a puddle of goo. I quite liked being subjugated by him sometimes.

“Why is it such a turn on?” he asked one day after we’d fucked (I couldn’t call it making love, or even just sex. That had been brutal. Wonderful, but rough).

“What, the hair?”

“No, the whole persona. You do know that Loki’s a mass murderer, right?”

I laughed. “It’s a turn on because it’s forbidden, and that’s always hot. Combine that with Loki’s confidence, the single most attractive thing in a man, and your looks, and you get red hot. Added to those is the fact it’s you in there, who I’m pretty sure isn’t a murder and 100% sure would never hurt me, well, that’s white hot!”

“But other women don’t fantasise about me in costume, they fantasise about Loki.”

“Who isn’t real. So yeah, he’s evil and stuff, but he’s still safe because he’s fictional. Plus, you do such a good job of making him rounded, giving him feelings and showing us his inner pain, that a lot of people can relate. I know I can relate to his parental issues. With Loki’s confidence, humour and daddy issues, he’s basically just Iron Man, but with more pain and fewer morals.”

I grinned.

“That makes sense, I suppose.”

“Does it really bother you, that people like Loki?”

He sighed. “No, not really.”

These last few days had all been emotional ones, full of (verbal) confrontation between Thor and Loki. Tom isn’t one to bring his characters home with him but sometimes inhabiting and portraying that much desolation and agony, it gets him down a little. That’s one of the reasons I dragged him back to his trailer for a quickie, because sex helps his moods. It doesn’t cure them, but it does help.

“I’m sorry, I’m being maudlin.”

I took a break from dressing and kissed him.

“Don’t apologise. Love means never having to say you’re sorry, remember?”

He smiled at that. It was my new trick to stop him apologising for things that weren’t his fault. It wasn’t working particularly well so far but I wasn’t ready to give up.

“Come on, we’d best get back,” he said.

It was all right for him. His costume took ages to put on, so they had made a nice little zip for his fly so he could at least pee without holding up the set for an hour. That also meant that I was the only one disrobing during our trysts.