30

Jaemin woke up to a warmth surrounding him.

He could feel something holding him,he could feel fingers brushing against his lower back, their warmth soothing the soreness.

His eyes cracked open.

Jeno Lee was holding him.

Jeno was sleeping, his arms wrapped gently around Jaemins waist with his fingers subconscious moving on the skin of his back under his shirt. His chin resting on the top of Jaemins head with his cheek squished on the pillow under his head. 

Everything came back to him in a rush.

The airport.

The breakdown.

The confession.

The rain.

Jeno.

Jaemin let out a shuddery breath at all the events, not remembering how he even got here.

Jaemin didn't understand.

He pushed his palms against chest to try and wiggle away from the muscular body.

Jeno seemed to be complying before his arms tightened on Jaemins waist, his head slipping forward and his nose nuzzling into Jaemins hair.

Jaemin was pressed even closer to Jeno's chest, practically locked in his best friends (?) hold.

He shivered against Jeno and he felt Jeno's body shift with a small "hmm."

Jaemins heart pounded in his chest and he held his breath when Jeno came down and buried his face in Jaemins neck.

"Minnie?" Jeno mumbled in his morning voice, his nose nuzzling into the soft skin.

Jaemins whole body tensed when Jeno spoke, his nose letting out a small sniffle as his breath hitched.

Jeno pulled away from his neck and his hand came down to rest against Jaemins hip as he looked at his face.

Jeno frowned as he let his eyes trail to Jaemins nose.

"Oh baby, I think you might've caught a little cold being out in the rain," Jeno let his hand come up to cup Jaemins face, stroking the youngers cheek with his thumb.

"Even so..." Jeno let a soft smile on his as he leaned forward.

Jaemin was taken back when he felt Jeno's forehead touch his, then his nose and then he was leaning forward....

Jaemin let out a shuddery breath as he pressed his fingers against Jeno's lips before they could touch his own.

Jeno frowned feeling Jaemins fingers instead of his lips. "Nana?"

"Jeno...you-you can't just....I dont understand," Jaemin pushed against Jeno's chest to separate them.

"Dont understand what Nana?" Jeno furrowed his brows at that.

"I...no...I dont- you never...forget it," Jaemin rolled over, quickly trying to get out of the bed but Jeno pulled him back down by the wrist.

"Jaemin stop, what dont you understand?" Jeno held onto his wrist tightly...as if he was scared. "Tell me minnie."

"No, it's....it's ok...I just...I can't," Jaemin shook his head before trying to get up again. "I uhm need to get going-"

The next thing Jaemin knew, his back was against the mattress with his wrists pinned beside his head. Jeno on top of him, looking down at him with a frantic but determined face.