32

"Details," Donghyuck said as he waltzed into Jaemin's bedroom and plopped himself belly down on the bed.

"About what?" Jaemin raised a brow, grabbing a red vine off his side table and snaking on it.

"About what?" Donghyuck mimicked him, rolling his eyes before slapping his hands against the comforter. "About you and Jeno."

"What about me and Jeno?" Jaemins cheeks turned pink as he looked away from Donghyucks glare.

"Did you kiss?" Donghyuck questioned, tilting his head to the side.

Jaemin nodded bashfully.

"Oooo ok ok," Donghyuck had to calm down his fangirling heart.

"Did he say he loves you?" Donghyuck pushed his head a pit forward in hope.

Jaemin nodded his head again, his cheeks turning redder with every memory he had to recall.

"Did he ask you to be his boyfriend?" Donghyuck was almost beaming at this point.

Jaemin picked nervously at his cuticle before shaking his head.

Donghyuck stopped in his tracks. "Wha...?"

"He didn't ask you to be his boyfriend?" Donghyuck let his mouth drop as Jaemin just shook his head, his hands coming up to hold onto his elbows.

"We didn't talk about anything really..." Jaemin shrugged his shoulders. "We kinda just..I dunno, basked in the fact neither of us were leaving?...I dont even know if he wants to go out with me."

"Ughhh," Donghyuck let his shoulders deflate before looking across the room towards a small box. "That's it!"

Jumped at the bubbly voice before looking up at Donghyuck's smirking face.

"Let's go out tonight!" Donghyuck raised both his brows. "Let's invite the group out too."

"What? Why would we-" Jaemin followed Donghyuck's gaze towards his closet. "Absolutely not."

"Absolutely yes," Donghyuck winked at him before pulling on his arm and dragging him towards the bathroom, despite Jaemins flustered protests.

Jaemin's let out a shakey breath as he stared at himself in the mirror.

"Nana! Jen won't awnser the group chat!" Donghyuck yelled to him from somewhere else in the apartment. "Call him and tell him to come!"

Jaemin rolled his eyes but felt his heart thump nervously in his chest as he scrolled through his phone.

Calling Dotori ❤...

"Hello?" Jeno's slightly groggy voice answered the phone. He had probably been sleeping.

Jaemin opened his closed his mouth like a fish, completely unsure what to say.

"Uh Nana?" Jeno's voice rang through again, catching Jaemins attention.

"Oh uh hi jen!" Jaemin pink painted fingernails tapped against the bathroom counter.

"Hi baby," Jeno's sweet voice traveled through Jaemins ear and straight to his heart.

"Do you uhm...wanna come to a party with the group tonight?" Jaemin nibbled on his lower lip before quickly remembering Donghyuck telling him not to.

"A party? Like a party party?"

Jaemin frowned when he heard Jeno's voice. Something not sitting right with the way he said the word.