4

"..a-ah.." Jaemin let out an embarrassed moan as he was pressed further into the bed.

Lucas' on top of him, kissing him like no tomorrow.

It was the first time he had ever made our with someone. He didnt feel as fiery of a passion as he saw in the movies.

His body was hot though as Lucas' hands went from his hips to his ass, squeezing it harshly through the material of his skirt.

"L-lucas," Jaemin let out in a breathy tone as his hands clutched onto the back of Lucas' shirt.

Lucas ignored him and dived towards his porcelain neck. Kissing up and down the skin.

Jaemin closed his eyes but they busted back open when he felt on of Lucas' hands trail to the top of his skirt.

"L-lucas. W-what?" Jaemin asked, moaning again when Lucas but down on his neck.

"Shhh just relax," Lucas whispered as his fingers pushed on the sides and unclasped his belt.

Jaemin relaxed because Lucas' voice said so.

But part of him was still tense.

He felt Lucas other hand trail down to the back of his knee and lift it a bit so it was next to Lucas' hip.

Jaemin felt a tremble wash over him when the hand that undid his belt moved to the zipper of his skirt.

His eyes popped open.

"Lucas w-wait-" Jaemin was shut up when Lucas planted his lips on his again. Jaemin kissing back like a reflex.

Two fingers touched the zipper.

"WHAT THE FUCK-"

Lucas was ripped off Jaemin and the moment was broken.

Jaemin gasped for air and looked up with wide eyes to see Jeno.

He looked more pissed off than Jaemin's ever saw him before.

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing?" Lucas spat from his spot where he had hit the floor.

"Me? The fuck do you think you're doing?" Jeno snapped at Lucas, his body about to jump forward and punch the tall man. "Fucking forcing yourself on Jaemin-"

"I didn't force myself on him," Lucas snarled back, picking himself up and dusting himself off.

"Bullshit," Jeno's hands reached out and snatched Lucas' collar, shoving him back against the wall.

"Jeno!" Jaemin yelled, rushing over to grab onto Jeno's upper arm.

"Stay out of this Jaemin," Jeno growled and pushed his fist harder on Lucas' chest.

"He didnt force himself on me," Jaemin pleaded as he saw Jeno's other fist getting ready to swing. "I let him kiss me."

Jeno dropped Lucas to the floor.

"What?" Jeno hissed in disbelief as he turned to Jaemin. His eyes widening when he looked at Jaemin's lower half.

Jaemin felt exposed as he back away from Jeno a bit.

"J-jeno I-" Jaemin was cut off when Jeno's hands forcefully pulled on his hips so that Jaemin was in front of him.

He was even more suprised when Jeno's hand quickly clasped his belt back on, pulling the one side so it was snug around his waist once again.

As if it had never been touched.

"Yeah get your fucking facts straight before you-" Lucas tried to butt in.

"Get the fuck out before I make permanent changes to your face with my fist," Jeno turned back and snapped at him. Lucas scoffed before exiting the room, slamming the door on the way out.

"Jeno...please don't be mad," Jaemin tried at first.

"Dont be mad? I come in here to see my best friend getting mauled and you're telling me I shouldn't be mad?" Jeno's temper was rising, he could see from the way Jeno's breath got more jagged.

"I thought you were out with Yeeun," Jaemin crossed his arms over his chest, his voice dropped down to a whisper.

"Yeah I fucking was and then you didn't answer your phone," Jeno glared at him. "I was asking you whether I should ask her to be my girlfriend. I had to hear from Mark that you were at this shitty party. You ruined my date."

"You didnt have to come," Jaemin felt defensive at that, his face turning into slight anger.

"I thought you were gonna get drunk and pass out or sleep with some girl and get in trouble but no," Jeno pushed a heavy hand through his hair. "I come here and see this fucking shit-"

Jeno motioned with his hand, the direction towards Jaemin's skirt and he suddenly felt insecure.

"The skirt was Donghyucks idea. He said I looked pretty-" Jaemin tried to defend himself.

"It's not about the skirt!" Jeno snapped at him. "You didnt answer your phone. I thought you were in trouble-"

"I let him kiss me," Jaemin shook his head. "I didn't have my first kiss and he decided to kiss me-"

"He stole your first kiss?" Jenos anger spiked again. "You're fucking straight too. That fucker-"

"Yeah and I bet you kissed Yeeun!" Jaemin yelled, not knowing why it sounded more accusing.

"So fucking what? Of course I did and with no help from you I asked her to be my girlfriend," Jeno yelled harshly at Jaemin, taking a heavy step towards him.

"IM FUCKING GAY JENO!" Jaemin yelled as his heart shattered.

Silence.