part 10

Hello everyone...eid mubarak..mai late hun na😂😂mai busy thi ..to maine kaha tha ki i'll not be updating for some days but.......i thought ki eid ki khushi mai...dedu😗😂to plz vote kardo😚..

Now lets start..

Continuing;

Preeran's room
.
Preeta was removing her jewellery sitting in front of the dressing table..

And was thinking something..

Preeta:(in mind)aakhir ye mahira kya karna chahti hai aaj jo bhi huwa us ke baad muje ye samj aa chuka hai ki karan mujpe sachmai bharosa karta hai woh bhi poora but mahira itni determination aur confidence ke sath keh rai thi ki wo muje ruyaigi matlab zaroor kuch aisa kare gi jis se is ghar ke log aur karan bhi mujse nafrat kare ye jaan ne ke baad bhi ki karan mujpe itna bharosa krta hai wo kya kare gi...but jo bhi ho muje alert rehna hoga

Karan came there and saw her lost in her thoughts..

Karan:(in mind)(sab mind mai hi baat kar rahe hai😂)lagta hai ki jo aaj huwa us sab ke baad abhi bhi babydoll ka mood kharab hai (smirkingly)chalo thk karte hai...

He went towards her while she was still in her dreamland😥he went towards her and backhugged her and kissed her shoulder..she came back to senses..and looked at him through mirror and smiled and stood up..

And turned towards him(kitna and lagaya na😂)

And 😗😂hugged him keeping her head on his chest while he hugged her back..(i love their hugs aur muje is baat ki khushi hai nai nai boht khushi hai ki karu ko realize huwa ki wo preetu se pyar karta hai😗😙😚😘)

Karan:(cutely+softly)kya huwa mood kyu off hai babydoll.

She nuzzled into him.

Preeta:(softly)muje kabhi chodke mat jana..(kissed his chest)aur hamesha mujpe bharosa karna ..karoge na

Karan:(smiled)hamesha karu ga (smirkingly)lekin us se pehle muje mera romance karna hai..

She chuckled..and looked at him and surrounded her hands around his neck..while he pulled her more closer through her waist..

Preeta:(huskily)aap to aaj mood mai lag re hai..

Karan:(huskily)tumare saath to hamesha romance karne ka mood hota hai..

She chuckled..

He cupped her face and started leaning towards her ...and then their lips met and both started kissing each other hungrily ...after sometime they broke he moved to her neck and started kissing there while she was caressing his hair.

She again captured his lips and picked her in his arms and made her lay on the bed and broke the kiss and started kissing her cleavage...he covered themselves with duvet and made their night blissful...

Screen shifts to mari..hui..aah's room..

Mahira:(angrily)ho lo kitna khush hona hai preeta lekin kal mai tumr is ghar se nikal ke rahu gi..kisi bhi qeemat par.

Screen blurred.

Next morning ..

Screen focuses on a couple sleeping cutely  cuddling into each other...

They were revealed to be our preeran..

Karan woke up first and found preeta😚aka babydoll aka bajarbatti aka kadwi kareli aka chauthi fail aka dumbo(for karu)..

He caresess her face and started seeing her lovingly..

She woke up feeling his fingers on her face and looked at him..she held his hand which was on her face and kissed it..

He smiled .

Preeta:good morning(smilingly)

Karan:good morning (kissed her forehead)

Both shared a soft kiss and went downstairs..

In the kitchen..

Preeta was making tea when suddenly mahira tapped her shoulder from behind she turned off the gas and turned and saw chipkali standing there..

Preeta:(annoying)kya hai..

Mahira:kya hoga abhi to mere dimag mai tumare khilaf ek plan hai jis se tum is ghar se chali jao gi..

Preeta:(angrily)tum abhi bhi wohi ratt lagake baithi ho maine kaha na tum muje mere karan se alag nai kar sakti..samjhi tum

Mahira:(smirkingly)dekhte hai ki mai kya kar sakti hun aur kya nai ..tume ye sochna chaiye ki mai kya kar sakti hun aur kya nai..khair mai tume ye bolne aayi thi ki tum apni packing start kar lo..kyuki aaj tume is ghar se jane se koi nai roksakta..

Saying this she left..

Preeta;(tensed+confused+angrily)kya kare ge ye hey bhagwaan plzz iska koi bhi plan kamiyab mat hone dena..

Screen froze on preeta's face..

End with this chapter..

Plz vote karo😚aur comment bhi😑😒..

Ignore the mistakes..

SomyaCreationsKaranPreeta_LoveSwara_140015kangjattiKundalikabhagyapreerancutiesPreeran4preeranloveNavjotKaur766Preeran20Shalini54KhushiSukhadiaDindin_writesPreeran_fanfiction

Thankyou