part 2..

Hello...as u all requested to update so i am updatingg
Vote kardo plz😶🙂💔
Comment bhii..

Ignore the mistakes.
Now lets start ,
Their room

So screen shifts to the washroom

Preeta(smirkingly):muje kaha tha na ki mai hot nai ab mai apni hotness dikhawi gi ..badha aaya huh...

Screen shifts to karan
Karan:ye babydoll kitna time lagati hai time lage ga bhi bichari ko saari pehnni hoti hai..
He heard a door opening sound.
Without looking at preeta.
Karan:yaar babydoll kitna time laga tume chalo ab (looked at her)kha....
He got shocked to see her.his words stuck in his mouth eyes and mouth were wide open.. she came near him he waa still lost in her with a wide mouth..

Preeta(tracing her finger on his chest)(seductively)kya huwa kaha kho gaye(caresess his face)maine pucha kya huwa (she was like veeryy close to him she held his hand and kept them on her waist and her hands surrounding his neck.)kaha ko gaye mr.luthra..
Karan(lostt in her)tum mai ..u look so damn hot💃.

Preeta(caressing his face+huskily):acha muje to laga tha ki sirf goa ki ladkiyan hi hot hoti hai..
Karan:mai to mazak kar ra tha(seeing her intensely)
Preeta leans towards him he was so so much desperate to kiss her and was about to kiss her when she moved her lips to his ears..like. samj aa ra hai he was about to kiss her kyuki use laga ki wo bhi kiss karne wali hai but phir uske lips ke paas se wo kaano mao gai😶😶😶.

Preeta:(seductively)muje bhook lagi hai...

Karan opened his eyes.
Karan:t...tum tum isliye close aa rai thi kyuki tume ye kehna tha
Preeta supressed her laugh and tried to be innocent
Preeta(fake innocence)haa kyu tume kya laga aur kuch karna chahiye tha.

Karan looked at her unbelievably..
Karan:(dissapointed)nai chalo khana khate hai .she nodded

Her look:

His look is same as show..

She sat on the couch and started eating her dress was hardly covering her knees..karan eyes fell on her legs..and started gazing them intensely..he was getting so much diatracted by her look.He just wanted to mark her his😌..

Preeta felt his gaze and again tried to be innocent.
Preeta looked at him he looked away..
Preeta laughed silently..
And again started he again looked at her legs and cleavage..
Karan(in mind):god kitni zyada hot lag rai hai god god kya karu..i am getting distracted..yaar
Preeta again felt his gaze.
Preeta:(fake innocence)karan kya dekhe ja re ho tabse..kuch hua kya

Karan(embarrassed):n..nai nai w..wo m..mai mai wo wo wahn..wahn pe wo..khana han khana dekh ra tha.
Preeta:tumari apni plate pe bhi wohi hai to udar hi dekho..
Karan nodded
Preeta:waise tume garmi nai lag rai.
Karan(looking at her lostly)boht zyadaaa
Preeta:haina muje bhi ek kaam karti  hun ye upar ka gown nikal deti hun..
Karan widened his eyes.
Karan:(immediately)nai nai uski koi zaroorat nai.
Preeta:(huskily)kyu.?
Karan:(in mind )ab ise kya kahu ise aise dwkh kar control nai ho ra to bina gown ke mai kya karu ga hey bhaghwan
Preeta:mai to nikal rai hun
She removed her gown karan again got distracted,he gulped seeing her she was looking sexy and hott.

By now karan couldnt control.
He pulled her towards him preeta got shocked  by his action..
Karan:(desperate):bas yaar preeta kitna tadpawo gi mujse control nai ho ra
Preeta laughed..
Karan was leaning towards her and was about to kiss her when she pushed him he fell on the couch
Preeta(laughing):jao jao goa ki ladkiyon ke sath hi romance  karo .
Karan pinned her to the wall..
Karan:(huskily)boht mehenga pade ga muje tadpaana (kissed her cheek and nuzzled into her)
Preeta:mai to boht tadpawu gi mr.luthra(seductively)

Screen froze on them.
Ho gaya .
Precap:romance😌
Plz vote aur comment karo and ignore the mistakes
preeranloveNavjotKaur766Preeran20Shalini54KhushiSukhadiaDindin_writesvishidhooparSallyQuinn2