part 3..

So hello everyone.I hope u all r doing great.so today i completed 2 stories and this is the only story i am writing write now.
So i thought to start a new storyy

So muje kaho ki mahiran marriage track se continue karu ya rishlyn marriage track.
Muje mahira aur karan wali mann hai but still u say ,
And thanksDindin_writes for the cover..❤

LeNavjotKaur766 tere liye update😌😌

Pehle likho ki kya karu
Vote kardo plz and comment bhi plzz🙂💔

Now lets start...
Karan:boht mehenga pade ga muje tadpana(huskily)

Preeta:(seductively):acha(karan nodded being lost in her)par mai to karu gi(while caressing his face)kya kar lo ge..

Karan(pulling her more closer says huskily and intensely)boht kuch karlunga(caresess her arms and kissed her hand)phir mat kehna ki maine warn nai kia tha ..

Preeta giggled
Preeta pulled him verrryyy close
There lips were almost touching kuch aisa👇

Preeta giggledPreeta pulled him verrryyy close There lips were almost touching kuch aisa👇

Preeta:(seductively):kya kar loge jaise ki.
Karan twirled her and back huuged her nuzzling into her...

Karan:jaise ki(tightens his grip on her belly..)tume apna bana lu ga.
Preeta turns towards him..and surrounds her hands around his neck and pulled him closer..
Preeta(huskily+seductively)acha to bana lo.
Karan looked at her..she blinked her eyes he smiled and pulled her

in a wiiillllldd kiss he was kissing her hugrily while she was doing the same.his hands travelled to her waist..and he ....

He

He

...

Slides his hands under her nighty😶🙈😌💃

While she moaned in between the kiss.he picked her in his arms in bridal style still kissing her while she was caressing his hairs he made her lay on the bed and then finally broke the kiss.

He was about to kiss her neck when she stopped him.he looked at her being confused...

Karan:kya hua arent u liking it?

Preeta:its not that isse pehle hum ye sab kare i wanted to ask something?puchu(he nodded)do u trust me(he looked into her eyes deeply)if u do then m all urs but if u dont then m not ready for this..
Karan smiled and kissed her..both shared a soft kiss..

Karan:ofcourse i do ..tumpe bharosa na karke boht galati ki hai ab aur nai..

Preeta smiled..

Karan:now may i?

Preeta nodded shyly karan smiled he started giving wet kisses on her neck and gave a love bite preeta moaned in love..

he moved to her cleavage and started givimg open mouth kisses while she was caressing his hair..

He entangled their hands and kissed her passionately while she started responding...

He pinned their hands to the bed ..screen froze on their tightly entangled hands...
End with the chapter
.
Yaar tum logu ke liye likha romance likhne time sharam aa rai thi😶🙈😳😳😂🙂💔

Ab vote kardo plz

Aur comment bhi plz🙂💔
Ignore the mistakess.
Preeran4preeranloveNavjotKaur766Preeran20Shalini54KhushiSukhadiaDindin_writesvishidhooparSallyQuinn2Preeran_fanfiction
Thankyou,