INTRODUCTION

In the spirit of promoting the creation of more BTS fanfictions on Wattpad, we're going to run a few little competitions from this profile. These will all be good fun and the entire fandom are welcomed to join!

So, watch this space. We'll be challenging you to write BTS fanfictions of varying lengths, set in various subgenres, and based on all sorts of odd little prompts. Anyone can enter, and if you've never written a BTS fanfiction before this is a good chance to give it a go.

We'll take the pick of the entries as judged by our team and/or the occasional guest judging team, and we'll post them back to back with the various challenges we pose, so you'll get to see your winning entries up on our profile.

You'll find the latest challenges always in the last chapters of this book. While you can use our prompts to write a story anytime, only stories correctly submitted within the deadline given in the relevant chapter will be read by our team and can participate in a challenge.

 While you can use our prompts to write a story anytime, only stories correctly submitted within the deadline given in the relevant chapter will be read by our team and can participate in a challenge

CONTEST DISCLAIMER

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.