Chapter Ten

Next Day In morning,

Yibo and Fei entered in the uni an hour before class. Fei went to his class, looking for Zhan and Yibo walk to his class deciding to have a conversation with Zhanjin about him and Kuan.

As Yibo entered the classroom and looked at the desk, he and Zhanjin always sit. His serious cold face changed into normal warm face. He walk over his desk, where none other then, Zhan was dozing off.

Placing his bag on the desk, he sat beside of Zhan, being careful not to wake up Zhan with his presence.

"He look so beautiful while sleeping. Or else, always jumping here to there. Such a busybody." Yibo thought himself, while smiling unknowingly.

Suddenly, with few blinks, Zhan opened his eyes. As soon Zhan woke up, Yibo turned over his gaze somewhere else.

"Yibo, you came?! Sorry I fall asleep when, I don't even know." Zhan said, stretching his hands.

"Morning." Zhan said, smiling.

"Mnn.. morning. And, why are you here?" Yibo asked.

"Because of you. I wanted to see you every morning so, I came to see you. But, as always I came early because of my excitement. Hehehe!!" Zhan said, laughing awkwardly.

"From when, you are waiting?" Yibo asked.

"It's been 1 hour. I guess." Zhan replied, checking his watch.

"You came here at 6 in morning? Are you fucking crazy or what..?" Yibo shouted.

"Crazy. But, only for you." Zhan replied.

"Cut the crap. Had breakfast?" Yibo asked.

"No. Breakfast wasn't ready at 6 in morning. And also, I didn't find anything open at that time. But, no problem. I will have in break time. Zhan replied.

"Don't do this again. Just be on time for class. You don't have to come this earlier." Yibo said, looking another way.

"Why..? Are you worried about me?" Zhan asked, poking Yibo's hand.

"Just do as I said. Don't have to come this earlier. And, don't skip your breakfast next time." Yibo shouted again.

"But, I want to sew you every morning." Zhan said, pouting.

"Let's do one thing. I won't skip breakfast from tomorrow but, don't stop me to come your class." Zhan said.

Rolling his eyes over Zhan, Yibo said "Do whatever you want."

"Okay. Decided then." Zhan said.

"Hello guys!!!!." Zhanjin waved at Yibo and Zhan, entering the class.

"Hiiiiii, Jin ge!!!!" Zhan wave back with excitement.

"So excited!" Yibo mumbled, seeing excited Zhan with big smile on his face.

"Ahh?! Did you said something..?" Zhan asked, looking at Yibo with confusion.

Zhanjin run to Zhan and about to hug him but, Yibo middled his hand and stopped them from hugging.

Both Zhan and Jin looked at Yibo with confusion.

"Zhan, go to your class. I have something to talk with Jin." Yibo said, glaring at Jin.

"Wh... wassup with your expression? It's scary man." Jin said, stammering.

"Okay. I'm going. See you later then." Zhan said, and walked out from the class.

"Don't leave me alone with this scary guy alone. I love my life." Jin screamed from back, but Zhan walked away avoiding Jin. (Poor Jin😂)

Yibo smacked Jin's head.