Chapter Five

__Author's POV__

"Ge, you are back." Fei said smiling, seeing Yibo standing on the door.

Zhan was frozen on his place, staring at Yibo. Thinking about, what he should do now. He was finding his crush so hard and now, he got but, he is Fei's brother. And, Fei who don't have any friends because of her brother. What if Fei misunderstood Zhan? But, Zhan was unaware that, his crush is Fei's brother.

"Can I just enter in my house? Excuse me?" Yibo said to Zhan waving his hand at Zhan.

Zhan popped in real world from his day dream. Then he realized he was blocking Yibo's way to get in.

"Oh.. sorry." Zhan said and get off his way.

Yibo entered the house and directly went upstairs.

On the other hand, Zhan's face was down with confusion. He found his crush but, the situation is not right.

Fei noticed Zhan, she walk to him.

"Hey?? What happened to you? Why your face is like this?" Fei asked, raising her eyebrows.

" Fei......wahhhhh.." Zhan started crying dramatically.

"What happened to you? Bro?? Are you okay?" Fei asked, in confusion.

"Fei, I hope you will understand me. As you are my best buddy. I really hope you won't misunderstood me." Zhan said pouting his lips.

"Ah..haha....I think.. I know what you are going to say.." Fei said brushing off her hair.

"You know??" Zhan asked.

"Bish, I said, I think.. you know that word 'THINK' OR MAYBE?? come on now, spill the tea already." Fei said curling his hand around his chest.

"Look,I can't hide anything from you. Also, I don't love talk around so, I'm coming to the point directly. Don't misunderstood me okay?" Zhan said.

Fei sighed and said, "You can't talk round? You are doing it... Come on. Just say it."

"Okay..sotheguyIfellinlovewittheguyIhadcrushisyourbrother. I didn't know that. I just..I just saw yourbrotherandIscreamedjustbecauseIwassurprised. Please don't get me worng. I didn't know." Zhan said.

"What? Dude?? What the heck you are saying hsksvdjshdiwjdbxheush..and I didn't know,, don't get me wrong...and then again sgeibdgeiwjeuwiskjs??? What??" Fei said sarcastically, as she didn't understand anything said Zhan.

"Why you didn't understand?? I said it clearly." Zhan complained again, crying dramatically.

"Fei, can you give me something to eat. I'm little hungry." Yibo said standing upstairs and looking at Fei.

"Okay ge. I'm making snacks." Fei replied, smiling.

"Ahhh~~~~" Zhan reacted stroking his chest.

Yibo take a glance of Zhan then walk to his room.

Fei looked at Zhan and saw, Zhan was still looking upstairs and rubbing his chest.

"Dude, don't say you have a crush on my ge." Fei said.

"Dude, remember that guy I fell in love with, that guy turned out your brother." Zhan said looking at Fei and pouting.

"Ohh.. okay...ahhh... WHAT???" Fei reacted when, she realize what, Zhan said but then she calm herself down.

"Don't misunderstood me. I also didn't know." Zhan said with a gloomy face.

Fei was looking at him. Then he started taking a round walk of Zhan and again, stood in front Zhan.