Chapter Six

__ Xiao Zhan POV__

Ahhhhhh!!!! Finally I found him. Oh my gosh. he is Fei's brother. it's called destiny. God also want our relationship. hehehehehe!! When I saw him, I was so scared and surprised. I didn't expect this anyways. Also, I'm happy that, Fei isn't angry with me. also she helped me to go close with my love. I'm so lucky to have Fei.

I'm going home after mom called me to come, she said she have something important to say. I wonder what is it. haaahh *sigh* mom, mom you called me this time when, I was arranging a son-in-law for you. That's such a pity.

After driving almost an hour, I finally reached my home. huh!! Wang mansion is quite far from our mansion. Mom, Dad, In this point, I'm really feeling pity for you guys. After my and Yibo's marriage I will shift myself to my husband's house and you guys will visit my house, after almost one hour driving.. *sigh*

Parking the car, I went in the mansion. Mom and Dad was sitting on the living room, having chit chat with a uncle, aunt and a girl.

"Heya mom, why did you called me all of sudden? I was doing assignment with my friend. hah? What's going on??" I asked, directly ignoring there are some guest. Well, who cares, if they even exist or not. I just care about my Yibo.

"Oh, you came. Here meet my friend and her family. She wanted to see you, so I called." Mom said, smiling.

"Aiysh.. I can't even get mad on you. Your smile always stop me. Why you have this beatiful smile hah?" I asked, hugging mom from back.

"This is the reason. Your smile is also beautiful." Dad said, smiling at us.

" Enough. Now, say hello to them." Mom said,cupping my face.

"Hello Everyone, I'm Xiao Zhan. " I said, and bowed.

"Hello, I'm Annchi." The girl said, smiling at me.

I forced myself to smile back at her because honestly, I found her smile creepy.

"Okay. I'm going to my room. See you guys." I said, and run to my room. Mom also did call me from behind but, I pretend I didn't hear.

I'm really happy today that, I finally found my crush with whom I fall in love with at first sight. I really don't want to spoil my mood because, I felt something fishy. Because of I have read so many novels and watched so many dramas. I know, If I didn't came back to my room. Maybe, my mom asked me to show around our house to that creepy smiling girl.

I really want to take a refresh bath. huh!!

Taking my clothes, I went to bathroom. turning on the shower, I stood under it. Cold water started touching my body. It feels so good.

After almost an hour, I came out wearing my supper comfy clothes. Dad was in my room, sitting on the bed and waiting for me.

"Ayy, dad... What are you doing here??" I asked, as I sat beside him.

"Was waiting for you." he replied, smiling.

"Aaahh.. anything wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just you run to your room. Are you okay?" He asked'

"Dad, I'm good. I didn't feel good staying there with that creepy smiling girl." I replied.

"You are really my son. I also find her smile creepy. Gosh." Dad said, and we stared laughing like insane.

"Enough laughing." Mom said, entering the room with three cup of coffee on her hand.

"Why?? It's because it's your friend's daughter, we can't laugh??" Dad teased.