Chapter Two

"I will." Zhan said.

"Yesterday you came home son. You should rest today and then you can join your class from tomorrow morning." Mr. Xiao said trying to calm Zhan.

"No..no..no..no...... I won't listen a word. I will attend class today. And about rest. I took rest whole night dad. I'm really doing good. I will attend. I will. I will and that's final." Zhan said in one breath and jumping around outside of the principal office.

"Why you are so stubborn?" Mr. Xiao asked.

"Of course because, I'm your son." Zhan replied.

"I'm stubborn? Ah..?" Mr. Xiao asked

"Of course you are. If you are not then, let me do class today." Zhan said crossing his hand on his chest.

"Ugghh.... Fine." Mr. Xiao said.

"Thank you dad. Okay bye. Left one car for me. See you home. Byebye." Zhan said and run out.

"What? Oy..... I will there will be your uncle Yang. If you need something make him a call. And, you are going? Do you know, where is the class?" Mr. Xiao shouted but Zhan was already left.

"My son is just like me...." Mr. Xiao said and laughed then knocked on principal room.

"Yes. Come in." A voice came inside of the cabin.

"Hello sir, it's me again. Actually, Zhan want to attend class from today. Hope there is no problem?" Mr. Xiao said.

"Oh, Mr. Xiao. No,no... No problem. He can. You don't have to worry. I will inform all teachers about him." Principal said smiling.

"Okay sir, and he don't know anything but, he already run to find his class. Can you send a staff behind him. Who can lead him to his class." Mr. Xiao asked.

"Oh.. of course. Don't worry. I will." Principal replied.

"Okay. Thank you sir. I'm leaving then." Mr. Xiao said and walkout from the cabin.

After Mr. Xiao left, Principal called a staff and lead him to the class and also inform his all class teachers about Zhan.

Yeah.. first day of uni and he already started giving headache to everyone. Well it's a not a big deal to find out his class room but, what you think? Zhan The Xiao Zhan will do everything easily? It's 11 am already. Mr. Xiao and Zhan came in uni at 9am. They talked with principal. Zhan also got admitted. And now, he is looking around and finding his class room but not able to find.

"Where is my class room? Oh God!! It's huge. I should ask someone to help me out." Zhan thought in his mind while looking around when he bumped with a boy.

"Ouch!! I'm sorry."  Zhan apologized rubbing his head closing his eyes.

"Don't look around while walking" A deep voice made Zhan's eyes wide.

Zhan looked at the guy and he freeze there with his eyes widen,