Chapter 9

Y/N's P.O.V.

Me and Swift were sitting in the living room watching TV with the others. It was awesome. I was snuggled up into myself and watching the TV with intensity. Swift chuckled at me and I punched his knee. He yelped from the pain and glared at me. I of course glared back and flared my nostrils while huffing. "Do you want me to punch you in the dick instead Swifty" I ask him and he shook his head no. I nodded and went back to watching the TV and cuddling with him. Soon the others came back with what looks like Chinese food. I was drooling at the food with hunger. "Why are you drooling at my brothers when I'm right here angel" Swift whispered in my ear. I whipped my head around at him so fast that I was surprised I didn't get whiplash. "Bitch, I was drooling at the food. But I still like to drool over you and your brothers the same way" I say before giggling at his face. I soon was laughing really hard. Because of my hard fits of laughter, I snorted as I was laughing. When I finally stopped, they were all looking at me with love and awe shining in their eyes. I immediately started blushing dark red and looked away. Not even two seconds after I looked away, Swift began roughly marking my neck. I whimpered and leaned into him. He grabbed my chin gently and turned my head for more access to my neck. I subconsciously began rubbing my thighs together for some kind of friction. He bit down on my sweet spot roughly. "Ngh mmmmmm" I whimpered and rubbed my thighs rougher together. Swift pulled away from me just as I get pulled into another set of arms. Rebel grabbed me and decided to mark my neck again and walk to his room. I pulled away with a confused look. " It's our time for tonight and tomorrow" he said. I nodded and smiled. He entered his room and shut the door. He locked it as he was still holding me in his arms. He slammed me up against the wall and began roughly marking my neck. I was at his mercy at the moment and I honestly don't want him to stop. He began bucking his hips into me roughly while degrading and gropping me. I whimpered and tried to get away from him for a second. I knew what this did to them and I wanted it. He growled out and pulled back. His hand immediately grabbed my neck in a gentle, yet sexual grip. I let out a very high pitched whimper and clung to his wrist. "Why are you trying to get away love" he growled lowly while pushing into me roughly some more. "D-daddy p-please ngh mmmmmm" I whimpered and tried grinding on him. "What do you want me to do to you love" he asked. "F-fuck daddy, f-fuck me p-please" I begged. He nodded and practically ripped off my clothes. He was being rough with me as he was undoing his belt and pants. As soon as his fully erect member sprang up, he thrusted into me roughly. He began pounding relentlessly in and out of my cunt as I whimpered and clung to him. He loves when I fully submit to him. He began pounding me faster, rougher, harder, and deeper. He moved us to the bed and laid down on his shell. "M.C. told me how good you were when riding him. Do it again for me now" he commanded. I obeyed his order and began roughly bouncing on his member. I felt all of him deep inside my cunt. He was so big and he was hella hard. "Ngh f-fuck m-master p-please let m-me c-cum p-please" I begged as he grabbed my waist. He helped me go rougher as his head rolled back. He flipped us over and pounded into me roughly while pulling my hair. "Cum" was all he said as I let go. I was trembling and whimpering loudly as I clung to him desperately. He didn't slow or stop his thrusts one bit as I released. He was so rough today and I didn't want him to stop. "Oh god please don't stop master please" I begged out as he began biting my neck again. I gasped and whimpered as he rammed into my g-spot roughly. He began growling loudly while going feral. It felt so good. Soon he started slowing down. "M-master, w-why are you s-slowing down" I asked him as he slowed to a rough grinding motion. He began breathing heavily in my neck causing me to shutter. God the things him and his brothers do to me. "Beg" was all he said before stopping completely. I whimpered at the lack of movement. "P-please m-master p-please fuck m-me s-sir" I moaned out as he continued to breathe heavily into my neck. I was submitting my body to him, I wanted him to destroy my pussy. I needed him now. He began pounding into me roughly while biting down on my neck again. I was beyond in love with this handsome creature as he rearranged my insides. He felt so good. My toes curl as my hands grip his biceps. I was on the verge of releasing before he began roughly rubbing my clit. I let go so hard that my tongue hung out and my eyes crossed. He continues to pound me with sloppy thrusts. "Babygirl, I'm going to cum inside" he said as he picked up his speed on thrusts and rubbing. Soon he released, burying his large, veiny member inside of my cunt. I felt his member move as it shot his hot seed inside of me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me on his cock. I was still trembling from my orgasm as he filled me up. He kept me on his member and put his head in my neck. He soon began to mark my neck again as well as start pounding into me again. "Shit babygirl, your so tight. I ain't done with this pussy yet. This cunt belongs to me and my brothers, no one else. Your our slut to fuck" he growled as he had his way with me. I was whimpering loudly as he overstimulated me. I was gripping his shoulders tightly as a way to ground myself. "D-daddy p-please ngh I w-want to r-ride y-you" I stuttered out before gasping cause he hit my g-spot. He smirked as he began pounding into that one spot. "Aaaaahh daddy, I'm going to cum" I cried out as he started rubbing my clit. " Hold it cock-sleeve, you cum when I do" he said as his thrusts got sloppy. "D-daddy p-please ngh I can't h-hold it a-any longer" I whimpered out as he went faster and harder. "CUM, CUM, CUM, CUM, CUMMING"  he yelled as he shot his hot seed inside me. I let go and trembled. He laid on me with his member still deep in my womb. My eyes were still rolled back as my tongue was still hanging out. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and pushed his cock even deeper in me. "We're sleeping like this, so get some rest" he said. I nodded as I wrapped my legs around him with my hands on his chest and head in his neck. I began to purr quietly until he fell asleep. After he was sleeping, I began to drift off into dreamland.