Chapter 3

Y/N's P.O.V.

The tall turtle and dark purple whose name I found out to be ghost, sense that I was trying to get away and pinned me to the wall with my hands of my head. I whimpered at the sudden action and tried to look away. He sensed I was going to turn away and put his head in the crook of my neck and began marking my neck. I kept trying to fight him and push him away but failed. He found my sweet spot and began to abuse it with hickeys and bite marks. I moaned out and my eyes rolled back. I bit my lip to keep me from moaning. He growled in my ear when I tried to get away from him. "You can't get away from us kitten so don't even try" he growled and let go of my wrists. I was gonna push him away until he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled. I immediately put my hands on my mouth to keep quiet. He was so rough with the kisses and the bites. I actually like it. He bit down a little harder than normal and I finally broke. I gasped and held onto his shoulders tightly as he made an even darker mark on my neck. He pulled away from me and set me onto my own feet. I was still weak from all of that so I collapsed on the floor. As I was leaning up against the wall, the one in dark red came up to me and caress the side of my face. I immediately leaned into his hand as the others as well as the one in red all chuckled. They all had said there names and I told them mine. While Swift, Rebel, and Ghost carried my stuff, M.C. carried me. I was still very weak but I welcomed their embraces with open arms. I ended falling asleep on the way to our destination. When I woke up, I was on a large king sized bed with dark purple linens. I sat up and noticed that I was in a beautiful black silk nightgown. I started looking around the room in hopes to figure out where I am. As I was looking around, I heard the door open. I turn towards the door only to see the four turtles shirtless. I immediately felt my face heat up a good five shades of red. I looked down and started scooting back some. I heard them whispering for a second until three footsteps could be heard walking out the room. I look up to see which one stayed only to come nose to nose with Ghost. Before I could react, he had me pinned down and was marking my neck again. "Nyah, G-Ghost ngh f-fuck" I whimper loudly. He smirks into my neck and pulls away from me. "What do you want me to do princess?" He growled out as he slipped his hand up my nightgown and into my underwear. I gripped his wrist as he slowly rubbed circles on my clit. I arched my back and whimpered. "C'mon princess, use your words" he said as he slipped one of his big, callous fingers inside me. My eyes rolled back and I gripped the sheets.

Ghost's P.O.V.

I started rubbing her clit teasingly slow. I want her to tell me what she wants. She wouldn't answer so I stuck one of my fingers into her tight, soaked entrance. Her eyes rolled back and she started gripping the sheets. "Do you want me to fuck you senseless princess?" I growled slightly as I increased my finger speed. She nods her head and bites her lip. I want her to speak. "Use your words baby girl" I say as I slow my hand down. " Y-yes s-sir" she whimpered out and I lost it. I tore of her nightgown and underwear. I began to slowly grind my cock at her entrance which caused her to whimper even louder. I grabbed her hips and rose them up. Before she could question me, I thrusted deep inside of her in one move. She took me balls deep with a scream of pleasure. I gave her some time to adjust while rubbing her clit teasingly to help a bit. She nodded her head slightly. I pulled out to my tip, then rammed back into her. She moaned out while grabbing my wrists. "C'mon kitten, make some noise for me" I growled slightly into her neck while she shuttered under my cool breathe. "Nyah Nyah Nyah, G-Ghost ngh f-fuck please" she begged me before gasping. I smile mischievously, knowing that I found her g-spot. I kept pounding into that one spot of hers with so much force that her eyes rolled back and filled with tears of pleasure. I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck before biting down once again. She whimpered out before trying to speak again. "G-Ghost ngh f-fuck please c-can I-I c-cum?" She begged out, being cut off multiple times by her own moans. I lifted my face from her neck up to her ear and growled. "Cum for me, NOW" I commanded her while only going rougher. She clung to my shoulders as she released on me. She tightened up on her orgasm, which lead to my release. I pulled her hair as I pounded my cum into her beautiful, tight pussy. Her eyes crossed and her tongue hangs out of her mouth. She looks so fucking sexy when she is submissive. As I was riding out my orgasm as well as helping her with hers, I started to kiss, suck, and bite her neck as well as her collarbone and shoulders. She was so wonderful and amazing. I am glad that me and my brothers could have her. I slowly pull out of her and pull her close. I smirk to myself as I thought of a good idea. I leaned into her ear and growled softly " do you want round two with me or one of my brothers princess?" She shutters slightly and nods. "Use your words princess" I tell her. She turns so red. "O-one of y-your brothers" she stutters out. I nod and get up to get changed. After I got dressed, I picked her up and took her to the living room. She was gonna get railed more so no need for clothes right now. We enter the living room to see the others. This will be fun.