Chapter 7

Y/N's P.O.V.

I am on my way to Swift's room. He left the living room really upset. I wanna cheer him up. I took a deep breath and knocked on his door. "Go away, I wanna be alone" he yelled through the door. I flinch at the hateful underlining in his tone. "I-I'm sorry, I-I just w-want to m-make you h-happy again. I'll go n-now" I whimpered out quietly as I turned to walk away. I didn't get far before Swift's arms wrapped around me in a hug. "I-I'm sorry f-for yelling a-at you, I-I thought y-you were o-one of m-my brothers. Please don't be mad or scared of me, I'm sorry" he cried out quietly as I hug him tightly in my arms. "C'mon Swifty, let's cuddle in your room. We can stay in there the rest of the night if you want" I say as he nods in my chest and carries me inside and locks the door. We go to the bed and snuggle deeper under the covers and into each other. I began to purr as I held him close so he would know that I care for him. Soon enough, we were both sound asleep.

*The next day*

I woke up to Swift still asleep with his head resting on my breasts. I began to softly purr while running my hand up and down the side of his face. He smiled before moving his face to the crook of my neck. I shuttered under him as he breathed in my neck. My purring got louder and I didn't even notice. I felt him smile in my neck before he started breathing in my neck on purpose. I moaned quietly and clung to his shoulders. "Oh angel~" he whispered in my ear. "Swifty, p-please" I whimpered quietly. He looked me in the eyes with a pleading look. He was asking for permission. I nodded and kissed him. He slid his hand up the hoodie and pulled my panties off. I began rubbing my clit in slow pattern of circles. I moaned quietly as he started speeding up slightly more and more. Soon, he was rubbing my clit so fast and rough that I was so close to cumming. "S-swifty, I-I ngh" I was cut off by my own moan. I bucked my hips without realizing he was about to start fingering me. His finger slipped in so nicely. He immediately started out roughly. My back arched off the bed as I began whimpering loudly. He kept going rougher and harder until I cried out. I released on his fingers as he kept going, helping me work through my orgasm. When he pulled his fingers out. I flopped back down on the bed. I looked at him, only to notice the massive tent in his sweatpants. I looked at him for permission and he nodded. I crawled to him and pulled his sweats down. He went comando. His cock was the biggest out of the four of them. I eagerly kissed the tip before taking as much of him as possible. I used my hand to stroke the rest of his that wouldn't fit in my mouth. I sucked him off just like I did M.C.'s cock. He was so big. His cock was long, thick, and hard as a rock. He grabbed two handfuls of my hair and began roughly face fucking me. I whimpered around his cock as he slid his member all the way down my throat. He soon released down my throat and I swallowed it all. I pulled away and made a show of releasing his cock, making it hard yet again. I stood up and kisses him. He pulled away and whispered in my ear. "Can I mark your neck angel" he asked me. I nodded and let my head fall back. He did the same as his brothers did and I moaned loudly. He pulled away and looked me dead in the eyes. "Do you have any kinks angel" he asked me. I blushed bright red and looked away. He gently grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes. "I asked because I want you to be so overwhelmed with pleasure that you love it. I want you to enjoy it" he said with such love and honestly in his eyes as he looked at me. "I-I do have kinks. But they are embarrassing" I say as he pulls me closer. "What are they love" he asked. "D-degration, b-bondage, c-choking, s-spanking, w-whipping, r-roughness, d-daddy kink, roleplay, and m-maid-play" I said as he nods. "Which ones do you wanna do today" he asked me. "D-degration, b-bondage, c-choking, s-spanking, r-roughness, and m-maid-play please" I whimpered and he nodded. After I told him, he went and got all the physical stuff for our fun time. I put on the made outfit and let him bondage me in the leather straps and rope. He set me on the bed and we began. He spanked me roughly while degrading me. I was denied release and I was sensitive. He finally thrusted into me with such roughness that I screamed his name from pleasure. He started choking me while pounding me. God it felt so good. "D-daddy p-please ngh f-fuck daddy please let m-me c-cum p-please" I begged as he thrusted harder. "Not yet, you cum when I do. Got it slut" I nodded but he spanked me roughly. "Use your words, you whore. Do you understand" he growled as I got even wetter. "Y-yes d-daddy" I whimper loudly underneath him. He smirked and started marking my neck again. He was going so rough and hard. God he was a fucking sex god, just like the other three. I felt him start twitching inside me and clenched around him. "D-daddy p-please ngh f-fuck please c-can I-I c-cum p-please" I begged. "Cum slut" he growled out as I released on his member. He came two seconds after me. We both rode out our highs as her unbondaged me. He pulled out and pulled me closer. "Let's take a nap then go get some food, ok angel" he said and I nodded. We soon fell asleep in a peaceful dreamland.