Chapter 6

Y/N's P.O.V.

M.C. was walking us to another door. I think it's his room. When we enter his room, he shuts and locks the door so nobody can enter. He lays me on the bed and starts marking my neck, shoulders, and collarbone. I started whimpering loudly and pulling on them. He was wearing to much. "M-M.C. please, your wearing t-to much" I whine out as he chuckled. He quickly and carefully took off his clothes before fingering me roughly. I arched my back and whimpered. "D-daddy p-please ngh" I begged. He started kissing me roughly while thrusting into me. "MMMMMMM" I moaned into the kiss as he railed me. He was bigger than Rebel and Ghost. I whimpered and begged for him to be rougher when I finally broke our steamy kiss. He did just that. It felt so good.

M.C's P.O.V.

I thrusted into her after pulling my fingers out. She was so tight regardless of how much she was fucked. I wanted to see how she liked it, so I started off slow and gently. "H-harder p-please, f-faster" she begged me. I obligated myself to please her as I was also being pleased as well. I rammed my cock so deep into her that she was whimpering loudly and clenching around me. It felt so good. She unclenched and I went roughly again. "Can you do that again flashy lights, please" I begged her as she did it a couple more times. She suddenly flipped us over so that she was on top of me and I was under her, on my shell. She began riding me really fast and rough. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her at an alarmingly fast pace. She cried out and orgasmed before she could warn me. I continued to pound into her as I began twitching inside. She clung to me as she moaned and whimpered like she was a pornstar. The noises that were coming out of her mouth would make a pornstar blush. I loved it. "Flashy lights, I'm close" I groan out as I sped up. "P-please d-daddy p-please ngh f-fuck please let m-me c-cum a-again" she begged as I flipped us again and pounded into her. "Cum like a good girl" I growled as I sped up and stilled as I released deep inside her. She screamed my name as she released on me. I pulled out and opened her legs. Before she could ask me what I was doing, I began to eat her out roughly. She screamed out from overstimulation and pleasure. I pulled away and sat back with my member fully erect. She got off the bed and on her knees in front of me. I nodded to her before throwing my head back with a groan. She took as much of my cock in her mouth that she could and deepthroated me. She stroked the part she couldn't fit in her mouth. "Oh fuck flashy lights, so good. Don't stop baby please" I begged her as she sped up. I grabbed her head and began roughly face fucking her. She whimpered as she fingered herself and stroked me. I slid all of my cock down her throat and released down her throat. Since she had no gag reflex, my cock slide down her throat nice and easy without hurting her. She eagerly swallowed my massive load while trembling from her own orgasm that her fingers created for her. As she was still swallowing my cum, I plugged her nose and held her face snuggly into my lower regions. After she finished swallowing it, I unplugged her nose but kept my cock down her throat. It was so tight and warm that I didn't want to pull out. She pulled back and my massive cock slid nicely out of her throat and mouth. It was sexy as hell. I got dressed as she fixed her underwear. When we were both finished, I picked her up and set her on the bed. "Who are you gonna sleep with tonight flashy lights" I asked as she looked at me. "I said I would sleep in Swift's room tonight, then spend tomorrow with him" she said and I looked at her. "Is he forcing you to sleep in his room flashy lights. Cause if so, we can stop him" I tell her and she scoots away from me. "He isn't forcing me. I offered because he cuddled me like I wanted and didn't immediately have sex with me. I told him I would because I care about his happiness just like yours and you other brothers. He's not forcing me to do anything, so don't act like he is. I don't want any of you looking down on each other because you guys think one of you are forcing me. If you all are gonna do this then I'll go back to my mother's house" she said as I finally realize how truly caring and loving she is. She's right. I nod and pick her up. "Let's get you to Swift, ok" I say as she nods and cuddles closer to me. We walk in the living room and sit on the couch. "Swift, get in here" I yell as he comes running. He sees our precious and immediately picks her up in a spinning hug. She giggles and hugs him tightly. Because of her adorable giggles, the other two came in. I told them that our precious was going to be sleeping in Swift's room and spending the whole next day with him as well. I also told them that she will do that with all of us to get to know us personally. They were going to try and say the same thing I had asked her only for her to put her hand up and stopped then. Swift looked down like he knew this would happen. So he put are precious down and went to his room alone. Our precious looked at them as they asked her the same thing I asked her. She then told them the same thing that she told me. They looked like they were gonna protest before she raised her hand at them yet again. "I chose this choice so I can get to know all of you one on one. He was my first choice because he gave me a break. Don't get me wrong, I loved every bit of my extremely pleasurable time with you all and hope for more in the future. But he let me rest and said he would wait til I was ready for him to claim me. I am glad that you all claimed me today, but I wanted cuddles at the time and he gave them to me. Don't look down on him and think that he is forcing me. I chose my decision and it if for all of you, not just him. The order will be Swift, Rebel, M.C., and Ghost. Then we can all hang out after I spent a night and whole day with each of you. Now if you excuse me, I am going to go see if Swift is ok" she said before walking off to check of Swift. After that, my brothers realized that she is right and went about there day. I went to my room and took a nap.