The Truth and the Dare

February 4th, 2015

12:00 Lunch Break

Firey's POV:
I went outside with Leafy. We were bored and had nothing to do. I looked around for someone we could maybe do something with. Pen was with Pencil, Eraser, T.B and Blocky were playing soccer, Match was busy on her phone, GB was busy using a calculator and finishing up the homework that was due today, yup. I didn't see anyone that Leafy and I might want to join. Then Leafy nudged my arm. "Hey, Pin, Bubble, and Icy are sitting over there! Maybe we could join whatever they are doing!" Leafy suggested. "Okay," I replied, and I followed Leafy to the group. "Hey Pin, hey Icy, hey bubble." Leafy greeted them. "Hey Leafy, Hey Firey." they replied back. "Hi," I told them. "We're ploiying troith, or doire, or double doire!" Said Bubble. (Remember she talks like that?) "Er, ya. Truth, dare, double dare. Want to join?" asked Pin. I looked at Leafy. "Sure!" I said. Leafy smiled. "Okay, Icy, your turn." "Hmm.." Icy thought hard. "Firey! Truth, dare, or double dare?" she asked. "Oh, um, Truth!" I picked. "Who do you have a crush on?" asked Icy. I flinched. "Uh.... can I not answer that?" I asked. "Nope. Answer or you miss a turn. "Uh.. I'll miss a turn." I answered. Mention my crush on Leafy? No way! I was going to do that at the dance. "If you wish," said Pin. "Okay, my turn."

Leafy's POV:
Hm. Firey wouldn't mention his crush? So that means he did have a crush! But he wouldn't say who. I sure hoped it was me. But I guess I would figure out at the dance, because there I would mention MY feelings. There's still 10 days till the dance. I couldn't wait. Pin interrupted my thought by saying, "Leafy! Truth, dare, or double dare?" "Dare, I guess." I said. "Ok...um...i dare you to hug Firey and tell him "I love you!" I bit my lip. At least he knew it was a dare, right? I got up and hugged him. My face turned red again. Not surprised by that. Now I had to say that I loved him. "I love you." Which was weird. I actually did, but he wouldn't know that for real just yet. This was just some dare I wanted to get over with. Firey was blushing, too. I got off him and say back down. Pin smiled. "You're brave, Leafy!" And she, Icy, and Bubble clapped for me. "Thanks!" I told them. But on the inside, I was totally blushing. Me and Firey had a moment in front of those three. A fake one, but enough to make both of us blush. Next it was Bubble's turn. "Loify!" She automatically said. -Oh come on!- I said in my head. "Loify, troith,doire,or double doire?" She asked. Anything other than admitting my crush on Firey. "Dare." I picked again. "I dare you to kiss Firey on the cheek!" What?! I would love to do that, but maybe at the dance, not in front of these three. I didn't know what to say. "Uh.." I muttered. "Leafy! Leafy! Leafy!" They all started cheering for me to do it." I just stood there, not knowing what to do. Then suddenly, I felt something warm on my cheek. I couldn't believe it. It was Firey's Lips! He kissed me!! I wanted to go into a happy frenzy mode but they would stare at me and that would give it all away. Pin, Icy, and Bubble all stared, obviously mind-blown of what just happened. "It actually happened!" said Pin! I looked at Firey. He was blushing. And so was I. I didn't know what to ask him. "We're mind blown. You guys are so brave that we're scared!" said Icy. "see you later!" They all ran away.

Firey's POV:
Wow. I can't believe I just did that. I kissed Leafy on the cheek. We were both blushing. The second that Pin, Ice Cube, and Bubble were gone, Leafy asked me, "You kissed me! I- I mean, you actually did the dare?!" She sounded surprised. I couldn't tell if she liked it or not. She was just in shock. That's what I expected though. "Yes.." I answered. She stared at me. Still couldn't tell if that was negative or positive. "Why?" She asked. "Because I could tell it was bothering you, so I got it other with." She started blushing again. Then she did a small smile at me. "Oh, thank you.. Firey." she told me. But I didn't know if she liked it or not! I wasn't going to ask her if she enjoyed it. In front here, all these people? I already saw some people watching me kiss her. Also, it would give my secrets away. And I just wish the v-day dance would come already! The bell rang for all of us to come back inside. I was still thinking of how I kissed Leafy as we walked through the hall. I peeked at her. Her face was red. Looked like she was probably thinking about it too. I would give 125$ to know what she thought all the time when her face turned red. As I entered Math class, I took out my 14 p.e.d.m.a.s homework from days ago, and sat down.

3:00 Homeroom

Leafy's POV:
I was sitting still in homeroom. Only 15 minutes until dismissal. Only today I participated the best I could so I could have these last 15 minutes to myself. I peeked over at Firey. He was raising his hand to answer the question our teacher just asked us, even though I hadn't payed attention. He turned his head a little bit and I quickly looked to the front of the room. Even though my eyes were placed to face the front, I payed attention to Firey, on my side. He turned back around. The teacher called on him. "5 dollars?" he responded. "Yes," said Ms. Quire. "The entrance fee is 5$." Wait, they were talking about the dance! This I wanted to pay attention too. I quickly looked at the clock. 3:12, it read. Then I payed attention to the last few minutes of discussion. "What day will it be on?" Ms. Quire asked. Pencil raised her hand. Our teacher called on her. "Valentine's Day!" She yelled from the back of the room. "Right." said Ms. Quire. "Which is when?" "February 14th." Pen yelled beside her. They shared a smile. Then Pencil grabbed his hand. Pen had told me he was a couple with her today during Math. He sits beside me in that class, and that was how we became friends. Pen told me I was the only other person who knew, because he hadnt told anyone else, and neither had Pencil. I wished to have another romantic moment like that with Firey. And maybe I would, on V-day. At the dance. I still can't wait though. The bell rung. I quickly got my stuff for home and went with Firey. I still though about the kiss. I wondered if anything like that would happen again, I smiled. It just might happen! :D