I'm Running Out of Titles

And, I'm back. How are you? I'm still here and breathing i guess. Still unsure of if I'm lliving though, I'm not. I've gotten closer with one of my friends, while the other one seems distance, even though we talk and see each other everyday and she is basically my girlfriend. Anyways, I think she is hiding something from me, like there's something she's not telling me, and i know for a fact that this is true and i have scientific evidence to prove it. Also, i am a professional at stalking people and people-watching and she knows that, she should watch out because i will find out eventually. A few days ago, while i was at the locker of my other friend, i over heard her talking to her other friend on the other side of the section of lockers. The conversation went something like this, "Wait, you hung out?! Just the two of you?!" to which my friend replied, "Yeah..." then mumbled something else. I have a theory as to who she could've hung out with, and i'm going to be very mad if it was who i think it is. She should be telling me everything, I'm her best friend, why is she hiding this from me? Before you over-react, I have other proof. Today at our practice, she was opposite me because we were throwing partners and i saw her tell the gril next to her something to which the other girl replied "S----! When did this happen and why didnt you tell me?!" And my friend replied something back along the lines of "A few days ago" or something like that. God, this shit pisses me off so much. Another piece of evidence is she tweeted a few days ago that life was good and she had a really nice day and people arent as shitty as she thought, which leads me to believe she hung out with someone, that she isnt telling me about. And i fear that this person is the same person that fucked her over, the same person who made her feel like shit everyday for 2 months, the same person she clearly stated to me multiple times that she was over him. I fear that she is giving this person another chance. And I am not angry or jealous that she's hanging out with some guy or one of my friends, I'm angry because she's not telling me out of fear that i would become jealous. As if I had feelings for this boy as well or something, which i do not. I'm over-thinking and paranoid and sad as fuck right now because she's making me feel like i'm not important enough to her for her to tell me. I'm her best friend, she should tell me everything. I tell her everything, well, most things. I'm sorry this was stupid, I have homework to do.