Chapter 36: "An end to a story that had started with one word:"

Y/n groaned and pressed her hands against her eyes that refused to open. Finally prying them open she went to get up and gently set down a weak leg. But before she could pull the rest of her body up, she froze realizing she wasn't wearing anything. Rushing under the comfort and covering of the blankets, her breath quickened trying to recall whatever happened last night. Her thoughts were going 300 seconds and she racked her brains trying to remember but it was obvious she had a hangover and couldn't think straight. Her alarm clock read 1:00 and her jaw dropped at how late it was.

She closed her eyes tightly hoping it wasn't just a big dream but when she opened them, she gasped seeing that she was still very much naked. She finally peeked her head through the covers and was absolutely relieved when she was facing a wall she was very familiar with: the one in her room. At least she hadn't woken up in a random house.

That relief quickly faded when she turned the other way. Nearly choking on her own spit she saw that Alex was also snuggled in the blanket, in the same predicament as her.

Holy shit

Holy shit

Holy shit

She gulped and stared at the ceiling above her, processing what she assumed happened. Piecing together what she knew, she came to the conclusion that they both got a little too drunk last night and ended up having sex with each other. She gritted her teeth knowing that this was exactly what Lili was hoping would happen. The real question however, was did she really care?

Obviously she did, but she desperately wanted to remember what happened. Slowly and slowly memories were coming back yet they were scarce and faded. But it was enough for Y/n to slowly feel her face heat up.

She wanted to get up and change but she also didn't want to escape the safety her blanket gave her. She thought she would stay there forever when Alex finally woke up. He was suffering the same fate she did, groaning, rubbing crusted shut eyes, realizing what happened, and then turning around to come face to face with Y/n, who tried to smile but ended up looking more like a grimace. The only difference was that he audibly shrieked.

"HOLY FUCK!" he yelled and scampered under the covers, doing the exact same thing Y/n had just done.

"Yeah I know, I can't believe it either, get over it," but smiled at how embarrassed he looked even though she felt the same.

"B-but oh my god," He moaned into his hands, shaking his head. "What did we even do last night, do you remember anything?"

"Take a wild guess Einstein," Y/n raised her eyebrows, "And I remember a little, do you?"

"No I literally r-" but he cut himself off by gagging and Y/n winced knowing how horrible hangovers can be. He shoved it down though and Y/n turned back around so that their noses were almost touching.

"So.. how do you feel?" She asked, tilting her head.

"How about we both say it at the same time?" He exclaimed, pointing at her.

"Alright fine"

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Tired-" they both said at the same time and laughed when they heard the other.

"God my legs feel like jelly," Y/n smashed a face in her pillow. Alex snorted, "Fuck off, my entire abdomen and neck hurt like hell. But if your legs feel like that guess that's kudos on my part huh?"

"Shut the fuck up," Y/n mumbled through her pillow before turning back around to peer at his neck. "HEY, you have no right to talk, look at your fucking collar bone!" she grinned, seeing all the love bites marked around it and up his neck. They were purple and red, some raw and others more faded. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and pulled out the camera and shrieked for the second time when he saw them. "Dios mio, how am I supposed to get these off?"