E I G H T

Location: New Jersey

Mattia
I wake up remembering what happened last night, everything went amazing and I felt relief? I don't know it was weird. I check my phone and see it's 7.
"Kai" I say looking down at the boy in my arms, the sun shining on his face making him look heavenly. With the golden color hitting his cheek bones making the red more noticeable, his lips red and plumped.
"Princess I need you to wake up." He stirred slightly but didn't wake up, I then got an idea and went with it. I move his arm from around my waist and lay him onto his back, he had only underwear, my favorite pair on which made this easier. With a slight smirk I move them to the side and start licking his clit rather fast, I feel him begin to stir showing he was waking up. I slow down looking up at him seeing his eyes squeezed shut, his breathing speeding up. I bring my body up and lean down to his ear, close enough for him to hear me. I use one hand to hold myself up and the other to stroke his hair slightly pulling at the ends.
"Pup, if you don't wake up it'll get worse." I whisper lowly, he whines but doesn't move. I get frustrated and growl slightly, I move back down face to face with his clit. I nibble at his thighs and enter my finger using my tongue, going at inhuman speed.
"Mmm T-tia!!"
"Good you're up. Get ready we need to leave." I walk away heading for the shower, I hear him gasp followed by a whine.
I had to fly out on business today and Kai was obviously gonna come, he took the news really well and nothings changed. He still looked at me like I was this innocent person who could do no harm, like I was the only one that mattered to him. It scared me to death, and here I was with no clue how to stop it or if I could. Anyway, before we flew out I had to make a stop at my house I mean it was my private jet and I'm the boss. I could take as long as I needed, after my shower I get out and see kai changing. He looked a little to good, his shirt was a pink crop top with red flowers on it. It was cut on the sides making it almost like a bandanna, he wore a little gold chain on his waist and some black pants with white shoes. The pants I didn't mind so much, but the shirt was a definite hell no.
"Change the shirt." I say seriously, nothing amusing in my voice and my eyes staring directly into his through the mirror he was looking at.
"You don't like it?" He pouts.
"It's cute. Change it." I say again, I don't like repeating myself and I was starting to lose my patience.
"No." Is all he said and I dryly laugh, he can't be serious.
"Sorry?" I ask him stepping closer, I see his breathing pick up and he slowly steps backwards.
"I said no, I like the shirt and I want to wear it." I nod my head and bend down to his height grabbing his neck, I squeeze tightly enough for him to know I'm serious but not hard enough to hurt him.
"I didn't ask, I told you and when I tell you to do something you do it. Be a good pup and listen, don't be a brat. Trust me it's harder for you then it is me, so Change. The. Shirt. Now." I get in front of his face with each word, I hear him whimper and lowly moan. It throws me off but I stood my ground, he has so many kinks and he doesn't even know. This'll be fun, he goes to the closet and pulls out a fuzzy white crop top and rolls his eyes at me.
"Don't get an attitude princess, let's go."

Kairi's outfit

Kairi's outfit

ꨄ time skip ꨄ

Kairi
We've been in the car for about 25 minutes, I haven't said anything to Mattia instead of "mhm" when he would try and talk to me. I know it was just a shirt but I had just bought it with ale and wanted to wear it, it wasn't even a bad shirt and I really liked it. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing, it's ale and I miss him. We've both been hanging out with the boys and haven't been able to see each other, I answer almost immediately with a smile.
"ALE! I miss you."
"I miss you toooo! How's everything going?" I can hear the smirk he has over the phone.
"Good, well you know that shirt you bought me?"
"The one where it's like a triangle right?" We do this often, he always knows what I'm talking about. I couldn't tell you how, but it's like I could say literally one thing and he'd know what I meant.
"Exactly that one, well I didn't get to wear it."
"Why did it not fit?" I hear Mattia clear his throat and he tightens his grip on the wheel. All of a sudden my phone is out of my hands and in his.
"No it fit, he just didn't need to wear it for everyone to see." He looks at me and his jaw is clenched.
"Ale he has to call you back."

🤍

This was more of a filler chapter, I've been struggling with school and work. On top of that I'm ✨unstable✨ but I'll be updating again soon, keep commenting and maybe leave some requests about what to do. I have a few ideas, hope you're ready 😌