F O U R

Location: Classio Hotel

They're room ( has one bathroom with one of the long oval tubs and a kitchen)─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Mattia
We got to my car still hand and hand, I walk him to the passenger side and open his door. He smiles and thanks me hopping in due to the height differences, I buckled his seatbelt making sure to drag my fingers across his pale porcelain like skin. I see him shiver and chuckle as I walk to my side getting in, I put my key in the ignition and the car roars to life. I take off and head to the hotel, I look over at Kai and he's just staring out of the window looking amazed and interested with every little thing. It was adorable he was more child like in person, he had a huge smile and his eyes were lit up looking a beautiful honey brown in the sun. I put my hand on his thigh looking at the road, slowly I start to rub circles with my thumb and the rest of my hand rubbing the inside of his thigh. I hear him gasp and look over to see him looking at me with lustful but needy and innocent eyes, he's so pure and precious which only makes me want him more. I move my hand higher going a little under his skirt, enough to be able to lightly touch his underwear. I continue the past motions and feel him wiggle under my touch and open his legs.
"W-what are you doing?"
"Mm nothing." I reply with a shrug acting like I don't know my affect on him.
"You keeping moving your hand, um c-can you touch me daddy?" He whispered it pretty low but I still heard him, but just to amuse myself I pretended I didn't.
"What was that princess?" I only got a whimper in response so I moved my hand taking away any contact.
"M-Mattia.... please touch me." He let out in between breaths emphasizing the word touch. I continued looking at the road acting like I couldn't hear him but gripped the steering wheel trying to keep myself contained, I wanted to take him and throw him in the backseat. I wanted to tear every piece of clothing he had off and leave him vulnerable and open waiting for me, I want to mark up his perfectly clear and untouched skin showing his mine, destroying him while he couldn't speak, his makeup running down his face. I want him to be absolutely destroyed by me.
"Not. yet." I growled lowly, I was so close to losing my shit but I had a plan for dinner and wanted to drag it out as long as I could. This boy was about to have his world flipped. He whines but looks out of the window obeying what I said, we come up to the hotels parking lot parking and getting out.
"Why are you pouting?" I ask him as we reach the doors before we walk in, grabbing his arm making him look at me and letting my arms go to his waist.
"I'm not. I'm fine." He sounds bland but you can see the look on his face, something is bothering him. He looked away and then down, I sighed and rubbed the side of his head getting him to look at me. He leaned into my touch letting his eyes shut and I smiled at his actions.
"Now, what's wrong angel?"
"I um well Iwantedyoutotouchmeandwhenyoudidntiwasupsetbecauseireallywanteditandyoubarelydidamything." He rushes out and I look at him confusion plain on my face. He sighs and starts to play with his fingers.
"I wanted you to touch me and when you didn't I was upset because I really wanted it and you barely did anything."
"Good, it's called teasing and I wanted it to have that affect on you. I wanted you to melt at my touch and get all flustered, and it worked." I said in a whisper getting closer to his ear with each word. He let out a whimper and stomped his foot, child.
"Let's go." I grab his arm and walk him into the lobby going to the check in.
"Good afternoon welcome to Classio hotel, how can I help you?" A nice looking lady asks us starting to type.

Skip past check out I'm to lazy 🤩

We get to the 6th floor, our floor and leave the elevator to get to our room. I soon see room 630 and put our key card in, the door swings open and Kai squeals looking around the room admiring it. I hear him gasp as he walks around and he looks so beautiful right now, he looks so free and happy. It looks great on him, it's currently 3:30 and our reservation is at 8. We have to shower and get dressed now if we want to make it on time, I also have to set my plan into action.
"Kai? Kai? Kairi Samuel!!" He was in the kitchen looking around and I was still stuck at the door bringing the bags in.
"Sorry daddy, yes?" He says looking down blushing.
"Help me with the bags kitten, we have to unpack and shower. We have dinner tonight at 8 and I have a present for you, here." I finish and slide his suitcase to him and walk after him. We start unpacking and soon finish, I walk behind him with his first present behind my back. He was in the living room watching the tv as he clicked through netflix, I sat on the table in front of him stealing his attention and bringing it to me.
"After our shower I want you to put these on. Wearing a dress, no skirt. Put these on and a dress, do you understand me?" I ask leaning in and grabbing him by his throat pulling him to my face. He nods frantically but I want words, I want to hear him.
"Words." I simply state pulling him onto my lap making him straddle me.
"Y-y-yes daddy, these and a dress."  He stutters out looking down taking the item from my hand getting up and going into the bathroom, me following soon after him with a smirk on my face.
"He didn't even realize." I let out with a chuckle.

🍓

Okay so hi I'm back, yk keeping you fed or whatever 🥰. Comment what you think Mattia gave kairi , and also this book is going to basically be kind of like fifty shades of grey. So most chapters might have smut in them sorry not sorry. Drama, tears, cute shit, Happiness, pain? Yes. Murder? Maybe... kidding!! kidding. Kind of 😌. Anywhore, it will have a LOT of smut in this book. K bye love you mfs.