T H R E E

Location: The mall

Mattia
Me and Alvaro just pulled up to the mall, I was so ready to see MY baby. I brought him some gifts, some cute and some well I'll just let you find out. I also got us a hotel room, I already went to the room and left majority of the gifts there. It was a suite we had four nights in the room,and I was gonna make it count.

15-20 minutes later

We've been walking around the mall trying to find the store ale told us they were heading to. I was getting frustrated because I've been carrying these flowers, two of those bracelets that connect, and one of my hoodies that was kais favorite for the past 10 minutes. I just wanted to see him and was slowly getting pissed, Alvaro saw this and stopped me.
"Mattia calm down, the map said it's up here. Don't let yourself get mad, not here it's never pretty."
"Yea yea I just wanna get there." I state bluntly, and roll my eyes.
"Mattia look at me." I look at him and his bright blue eyes are staring directly into mine, I sigh bringing my wolf forward and letting my eyes go red.
"You need to calm down, be patient we'll find him. If you get worked up shits gonna go down and you know it, the store is just up there. So chill." The last word came out as more of a growl (if you watch teen wolf then that's what I mean, if you dont sorry) showing he meant it, our wolves were beyond close and family. Me and him were born in the same pack, so much has happened and the bond just kept growing. We keep eachother calm and in check, him a little more than me.
"Alright." I sigh and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I look away from Alvaro and everything slows down as I see him. My baby laughing and looking absolutely beautiful, wearing a blue cropped sweater that showed his every curve and petite waist. A skirt to match, it was a little short but made him look fucking gorgeous. My wolf starts going crazy saying one simple word.
"Mine."

His outfit😌

His outfit😌

"Damn." Is all I could say and Alvaro looks at the two boys gasping as he sees ale.
"He is beautiful." He is completely stunned and his eyes never left the boy.
"He's ethereal." I add talking about Kai.
"They're perfect." We say together.

Ales outfit 🤩

Ales outfit 🤩

Kairi
Me and ale were having so much fun, we just left the candy store and had about 3 full bags of candy. Maybe we had a problem but oh whale, Ale kept checking his phone and looking around but I just thought it was because it was crowded.
" let's go this way." He points behind me so naturally I looked, what I turned around to caused me to freeze. Mattia staring right at me with his friend holding flowers and a small bag, his eyes piercing through me. Trapping me, causing me to be completely lost in his eyes. I was way more than shocked, but once I came back to realization I basically threw my bags at ale and took off to my Tia. It felt like I was flying, I got to him in what felt like 5 seconds immediately wrapping my arms around him jumping up. He catches me and grips my waist tightly, his touch igniting my body. I feel myself soften into his touch and inhale his scent, he smelled like cologne and coconut. It was a weird combo but I got addicted and then it set in he was here, I'm in his arms and I never wanna let go.
"Hey kitten." He whispers in my ear, I feel my face burn a crimson red my mind going back to that night.
"Hi daddy." I whisper back to him squeezing him tighter before he put me down.
"When did you get here? How did you get here? I thought you were busy, wait did you know?" I asked directing my last question to ale. I had a million questions going through my head and didn't know where to start.
"I'll answer those later, I got you something and another surprise later." He says taking the bag from Alvaro and handing it to me, open it seeing a small red box. I look up at him giving a puppy look I'll admit, it was just normal for me.
"I hope this wasn't expensive."
"Too bad you won't know, open it." He smiles at me and I playfully roll my eyes at him. Once I open the box I love it, it's one of those bracelets that connect together. You know the ones people get for anxiety, he didn't know but I have anxiety & depression. It's not severe, it's persistent depressive disorder so this gift meant more to me than he knew.
"Tia, I love it thank you so much." I hugged him as tight as I could, not wanting to ever let go.
"Of course, I'm glad you like it princess." I felt him kiss my head and melted into him. My whole body wanted to burst and I smiled, forgetting where we were and that we were with people.
"Okay this is cute and all but me and ale are gonna go back to our place Mattia, that cool?" Alvaro says smirking at Mattia. Why did he do that? I grew more confused after hearing Mattia chuckle.
"Yeah yeah ale go ahead." He shakes his head and ales blushing? Okay I guess... Alvaro grabs his hand and leads him out of the mall handing me the flowers, we said our goodbyes and I look up at him.
"Can you put it on?" I hold my wrist up smiling.
"Give it here." He grins at me and puts it on, it's not until then I see his on his right hand.
"Come on, I wanna take you somewhere." He picks up my candy and bags, leading me out.

🌼

Hey I'm alive 🥵. I made this extra long for you whores so I hope you like it and I tried. I kind of love you guys a lot and I promise I will update more just give me a minute 🥲.