T W O

Location: New Jersey

Kairi
I woke up to my alarm going off, turned it off and laid there for awhile. I don't have work or anything today but I'll sleep all day if I don't wake up now. Ale better be lucky I love him because I'm up for him, he wants to go to the mall, he needs new clothes and I guess I could shop. I connect my phone to my speaker and turn my shower on, while letting it heat up I pick out my outfit (picture uptop) . I head back into the bathroom and start my shower.

After his shower

It's about one now and Ale said he'll be here around 1:30, since I have time I decided to watch YouTube. I turn on my favorites, kian and jc (my fucking babies I love them sm). In the middle of my video Mattia texts me and I swear my heart did a flip, I don't even know he has this effect on me...

Matti 🥺🖤
Hi princess, how'd you sleep?

Kai ❤️
Hey. I slept pretty good, wbu?

Matti 🥺🖤
I slept alright what are you doing today?

Kai ❤️
Well me and Ale are going to the mall and then I don't think I had anything planned. I missed you yesterday daddy, you didn't text me after you hung up :(.

Matti 🥺🖤
I'm sorry kitten I had business, don't worry you'll see more of me soon.

Kai ❤️
Okay, I have to go ale is here 🥺.

Matti 🥺🖤
Don't pout go have fun.
Seen

Mattia
Little did he know I was on my way to the same mall, my beta alv & ale have also started talking. They ran into eachother at Kairi's work, ale was there picking Kai up and alv was getting my drink. The two decided we were gonna surprise Kairi and have me show up, I immediately agreed and my wolf perked up. I can't wait to meet him and just to hug him, I'm drawn to him in every way possible. It's almost like a desire, an urge you just have to give into.
"Yo Mattia let's go!" My thoughts are soon cut short by alv yelling into my room.

Here I come my love...

❤️
Short one because I needed to update. Who's ready for them to meet? I'm excited and I hope you guys are liking the book so far, I'm sorry this chapter is so short and the next one will be longer! I love you guys & you're all beautiful and deserve the mf world. K bye.