The S in Shownu is for Satan

Reading books together with someone was, in fact, really nice. Hyunwoo had always been a lone wolf if it had not been for his little brother Changkyun and Hoseok. His brother was always out, a very social kid, and Hoseok was a social butterfly who was always moving around. Despite his ADHD, Hyunwoo was calmer than most people(at least, in his movements) and was more the type to sit and read or write alone. He had never been the cuddliest either, not minding but would not go as far as cuddling someone with no reason like his best friend. Therefore, reading with Kihyun's head on his shoulders, sometimes exchanging some comments and laughing, had been a very nice experience that he would not mind doing again. That was what he thought while cooking the breakfast the next morning, trying to not also think about how good the boy smelt. 
Anyway, he had plans for today. He would make sure that the day would be enjoyable for the both of them, and was pretty excited. The thought made a smile appear on his face.

"Mornin'," was all he heard behind him as a presence settled on the table. His voice was slightly raspy from sleep, and Hyunwoo thought it was very cute, as much as his hair. It was like a big, fluffy cotton ball. 

"Good morning! Let's do something today." 
As Kihyun sat down at the kitchen table, his eyes lifted up, confused. He didn't mind doing anything with Hyunwoo, not at all, but he was just very curious as to what the boy had planned for them. He was also a tad excited, too. Spending time with the taller boy was always fun, a new thing every time.

"Do what?"

Hyunwoo's eyes were shining, his plump lips forming a sweet smile. One that made Kihyun's heart do a weird backflip; he didn't know what to do with that information. He tried to not think about it as the boy looked at him oh so gently. He looked like an angel sometimes, and Kihyun had the urge to paint him again. He should ask Hyunwoo if he'd like-He hoped he would say yes.

"Take your art material, we'll go to a beautiful place. I'll lead the way, don't worry. Oh and don't take clothes that you don't want to dirty."

He was smiling so prettily, confidently, that Kihyun didn't even question it. He trusted the taller man; it was his childhood town, after all, and he was the best to bring him to a very beautiful place after all. The promise of being able to paint beautiful scenery was enough to get him going, a smile creeping onto his face.

"Hyunwoo?"

"Yes?"

The man truly was beautiful, as he set down the plates on the table. The sun was shining on his skin, seemingly flawless, and his hair was perfectly brushed. Short raven hair, a bit curly, and beautiful hazel eyes. Yes, Kihyun really, really wanted to draw him again. He was the perfect model.

"Can I draw you once we're here?"

Hyunwoo's smile made his face even more beautiful.

"Of course, you can."

Uh-Oh, thought Kihyun as he walked alongside Hyunwoo. This was definitely not what he expected as he agreed to follow the older this morning. He had dressed up, took his stuff, and started following his sidekick as he walked in the woods. Kihyun had figured out they would soon get out of the woods, not walk there all day, but turned out that life greatly hated him. Surprisingly, the woods didn't seem to bother Hyunwoo, who walked among it like it was his second house. It probably was, realized Kihyun some moments later, but it wasn't his and he absolutely HATED it. He was stepping in mud and puddles one time on two, and there were rather...Strange noises everywhere around them. What if it was a serial killer??

"H-Hyunwoo-Are we here soon?"

The older guy turned around a smile on his face. It was sweet yet confused. "We've been walking for ten minutes, Ki'. Are you hurt or something?"