Chapter 1

Technoblade had always been a name that people had feared. There was stories about how the Blood God had destroyed towns and kingdoms within mere seconds. Everyone had spread this name through the centuries. About how he is the King of the Withers. Every time he walked into a new village, people had avoided him like the plague. No one wanted to get him mad. He was an immortal being and could destroy anything he wanted.

He walked careful through the forest in front of him. Stepping over streams and little water bends. Technoblade was just traveling from a town that he had destroyed. The voices in his head had demanded blood and their thirst hadn't been quenched. They were loud and Techno had always heard them. He was trying his best to ignore them right now.

Technoblade stumbled across a huge clearing that was surrounded by just forest. The heat from the afternoon sun beating down on him. It was hot, but he had survived much worst. He needed to quench his thirst before he just suffered.

Techno walked through the large field, looking for a stream to drink from. When he explored the entire field and couldn't find anything, he grumbled with annoyance. He started back on his walk. There was no little stream in sight. He could feel his rage starting to grow. The voices would grow louder soon. He had to find something to drink from and quickly.

After a couple minutes of walking, Technoblade found a little pond. It was alone and connected to nothing around. There were no trees near it at all. He walked over to the pond and kneeled down before it. The half piglin pulled his long pink hair back so he could drink. As he bent down, a shadow appeared below him. It came closer and he fell backwards to avoid it. The thing popped out of the water, just as Techno pulled out his crossbow and pointed it and the creature.

"Woah, hold your fire!" the young man held his hands up.

He wore a bright yellow shirt and looked slightly invisible. The man had blue phantom wings. His tail went below his knees, but not too far. The man had emerald green eyes that shown in the sunlight. Technoblade knew that he was a phantom.

"Thank you for not killing me." the man held his chest and looked scared out of his mind.

"You're lucky I didn't pull the trigger." Technoblade collected himself and continued to drink from the water.

"Yeah, I am." the young man said, leaning on the ground beside Techno, his body still in the water. "My name is Wilbur. What's yours?"

Techno gulped down the water and wiped it away from his mouth. "My name is Technoblade, but you can call me Techno."

Wilbur put his hand out of the water and it started to steam. He pulled it back and fell back into the water. Techno raised his eyebrow, in confusion, about what just happened in front of him. Wilbur pocked his head out from the water and looked at the hot sun. Techno watched as Wilbur looked back into the forest and though to himself.

"Can you help me?" Wilbur said, holding his burned hand in the other.

"What do you need help with?" Techno asked, putting his crossbow away.

Wilbur swam next to Techno and pointed to the forest. "My house is that way and I can't go into the sun. I was wondering if you could help me get home."

Techno looked up at the sun. It would take forever for this man to get home, since it was the middle of the day. He took off his cape and pulled Wilbur out of the water. Once Wilbur was out, he put the cape over him, to keep the sun away. They then went on their walk, back to Wilbur's home.