✨chapter 19✨

[nailea, jack, tommy, tubbo, ranboo, niki, mystery person.]

"so tom, what's the title of the vlog?" jack, niki, ranboo, tubbo, tommy and i were walking into the town together.

"adventures with the gang" he gave me a smile and we all laughed at him. "good name right?"

"if you say so tommy." we got into the town and let tommy, ranboo and tubbo go off with jack so me and niki could do some shopping.

"so niki, i heard you moved down to brighton. how did it go?" we were looking through a thrift store just grabbing clothes we think looked nice and fit our style.

"it went well, i ended up finding a little apartment not far from wilbur."

"that's good, how's streaming going?" we walked to the back of the shop where loads of decorations and ornaments were.

"its going great, i've been on the drunk cast multiple times with minx and rhianna. we also had jack on it, i think he daid that he told you."

"yeah i got a few texts saying that he was going on the drunk cast, i watched it. seemed awesome." we payed for the clothes we picked up and headed into a different store.

"how's new york?"

"its great, uni is going well and so is streaming. most if my streams are with jack, you or tommy so you know its always fun."

"how's you and jack going?" she gave me a nudge and a smirk.

"its going well, you cannot tell wilbur but he actually asked me to be his girlfriend this morning at the beach." i smiled at the fresh memory that was engraved un my brain.

"oh my god! that's amazing nai! and on the beach? thats adorable!" me and niki smiled at eachother as we walked through the town.

"shall we go find the others? tommys probably causing them all to go insane!" she gave me a nod and we walked around.
——————————————————
Jack POV

Nai<3

what shop are u guys
in? me and niki are
struggling to find you!
:(
we are in a game
store, tommy wanted
to have a look around
im slowly going insane
with these children:(

me and niki are about
2-3 minutes away, tell
him that if he causes any
more mayhem then i will
call wilbur to come scowl
at him:)

oki doki! i'll tell him that
:)
——————————————————

"tommy! nailea is about 2-3 minutes away with niki and she said that if you cause me to go insane anymore then wilbur will scowl at you." he put down the games he was holding up to the camera and walked a few steps back towards tubbo and ranboo.

"guys lets run away!"

"okay!" they then turned around a speed walked out of the shop and ran. i face palmed as i walked closer to where the boys were originally standing.

"what on earth was that? i was trying to look at the films."

"its okay ranboo, they'll walk into nailea and niki soon." i took out my phone once more and opened twitter. "lets sit on that bench outside." we walked over to the bench once more.

Jackmanifoldtv| @JackManifoldTV
@GoldenNai and @Nihaachu me and ranboo are going insane, the other two boys have ran off. pleasee hurry:)
❤️309.7k  🔄293.6k  💬308.9k
|
Wilbur| @Wilbursoot
replying to jackmanifoldtv
why did they run away? what happened?
❤️269.7k 🔄230.5k 💬301.6k
|
Nai| @GoldenNai
replying to wilbursoot and jackmanifoldtv
dont worry we found them outside JD, tommy is vlogging so its all good:)!!
❤️237.8k 🔄218.6k 💬

"so jack, hows you and nailea?" i turned my phone off and put it back into my pocket so i could talk to ranboo.

"going pretty great, if i tell you this you cannot tell tommy. not even tubbo." he looked at me curiously but agreed by nodding his head.

"secret is safe with me i promise." i opened my mouth to speak when i felt two arms around my neck. "nailea?"

"who the fuck is nailea?" my eyes swung open as i realised who was standing behind me. "hello jack."
——————————————————
a/n
i wonder who's behind them...

cliffhanger...

make sure you eat and drink <3

{678words}