✨Chapter 3✨

"AH NAI, THERES CAVE SPIDERS HELP!"
"DONT BE A PUSSY!"
"NAILEA GOLD! FUCK- shit on a stick"

Thunder1408 was slain by a cave spider

"BAHAHHAHA! WHAT?!" I was currently laughing my ass off infront of 42 thousand people whilst jack was currently trying to find his stuff again. We were playing on a survival world we made a few days ago. It's been a couple months since i joined the smp and me and jack became really good friends. I became friends with Ranboo and a lot of the others on the smp aswell.
"Nai stop laughing at me!"
"i can't help it!" i start laughing more when my phone goes off.

Will <3 is calling...

"jack ill be back in a second entertain my stream please!" i picked up my phone and left the room out to the hallway.

"Hey will! what's up?"
"what took you so long to answer?"
"i was streaming, are you okay? you in trouble?"
"n-no im fine. i may have booked myself a trip to see phil.."
"o-only yourself?"
"yeah i booked you one to go see tommy and jack."
"oh that's alright, but why?"
"i was drunk..."
"when you say was, do you mean you still are?"
"maybe..."
"oh god.. okay where abouts are you?"
"brighton town..."
"will that's like and hour away from here..."
"i'm sorry.."
"i think nikis in town, i can ask her to pick you up and bring her to yours. do anything to niki whilst your drunk i won't be happy will."
"i won't, i won't. i'll see you soon."
"bye will." i hung up and messaged niki to collect will and she gladly did it for me. so i went back to my stream.

"nai you back?"
"yeah i'm here jack. i'm gonna end stream though, i'll talk to you in like 2 minutes."
"okay, i'll speak to you then"
"sorry for the ending everyone. hope jack entertained the last bit of my stream, i appreciate all of the donos and subs! thankyou for tuning in and i'll see you next stream! Bye everyone!" i ended the stream and unmuted in the vc.
"who called you?"
"i-it was will... he done something stupid and needed me to pick him up but i couldn't."
"what did he do?"
"H-he went out for some drinks and didn't tell me, he got drunk and ordered a train ticket to phil's and then he booked me a train ticket to tommy's..."
"that's not that bad... you can come see me and tom."
"yeah but i had to get niki to pick him up and i don't want niki to get hurt because i know what wilburs like when he's drunk."
"hey it's alright. it's getting late. get some sleep and then in a few days you can come up north and we can hang out, sound good?"
"sounds good"
"okay, goodnight nai."
"Jack? could we facetime?"
"uh y-yeah sure"
"okay... i'll facetime you in a second." i left the vc and rang jacks number i had already changed earlier before stream so i just waited for him to answer while i turn off my pc.

*Time skip*

"goodmorning Nai" was i hearing things? or was jack in my house?
"jack?"
"yeah?" i look at my bedside table and see i'm still on the facetime from last night.
"sleep call huh? well goodmorning but i have to go get ready because i need to pick up Wilbur."
"okay i'll talk to you soon"
"bye jack, speak soon" i ended the call and got ready for the day.

*Time skip a few days*

"Nai how long are you staying?"
"well wilbur told me three days, but i'm seeing jack tomorrow so we have today to hang out just us then we can both hang out with jack on sunday"
"ooo~ seeing jack now are ya?"
"not like that tommy, he's my friend and we're just friends."
"sure sure, well you can put your stuff in the guest room then we are gonna stream!"
"okay give me a moment" i walked to the spare room in tommy's house and put my bag down, i grabbed my phone and my water bottle and went back to tommy's room.

"WHAT IS UP CHAT?"
"calm your self tom, jesus"

user: who's that?
user: NAII!!!
user: NAIS WITH TOMMY!!
user: POG!
user: is that his gf?
user: ew.
JackManifoldTv: Nai and tommy together? chaos bound to happen!

"that Mr. Manifold is where you're correct! chaos is gonna happen."
"true! any truers in chat?"
"tom can i play on your minecraft account please?"
"i'm waiting for the twist, there's gonna be one. i can tell"
"fuck. well basically we play bedward but your the keyboard and i'm the mouse."
"ight let's go." we loaded up bedwars and started playing.

"TOMMY! MOVE FOWARDS SO I CAN PLACE!"
"IM TRYING!"

"PLACE IT! I CANT MAKE THAT JUMP!"
"YES YOU CAN ITS A 3 BLOCK JUMP!"
"JUST PLACE THE FUCKING BLOCK!"

"OH MY GOD YOURE SO BAD!"
"fuck you!"
"i'll hit you"
"NO TOS, TOS!"
"lucky son of a bitch."

this lasted for about 2 hours before we ended stream and went for food.
"so what are you and jack gonna do tomorrow?"
"probs stream or go out somewhere, not too sure yet." i took my phone from my coat pocket and saw will was ringing me.

"Nailea, you need to get to jacks. you can't go back to tommy's."
"wait why?"
"Dad knows you're with tommy and he knows where tommy lives"
"shit. Okay ill message jack and we'll make our way there. stay safe will."
"stay safe nai, i love you."
"love you too."

"Tommy! we need to go jacks. we can't go back to yours. Pick up your drink and let's go"
"what's happened?"
"you remember how my dad was..."
"yeah... does he know you're here?"
"yes. now let's go"
"okay it's about a 5 minute walk from here."
"okay i'll message him."

Nai
jack, if you get a knock on your
door in about 5 minutes please
answer it. it's me and tommy and
we need to stay at yours. i'll explain
when we get there, just please answer :)

Manifold
oh-
yeah i'll answer, just stay safe
and i'll see u in a few! :)
read 6:27pm