✨chapter 15✨

[nai, jack, tommy, tubbo, wilbur, others]

"oh, hey tommy!" i jumped on the sofa next to him whilst tubbo, wilbur and jack walked through the front door.

"i'll be back!" he walked last the living room and into a different room of the place. me and tommy had a talk about how streams were going.

"hey nai"

"hey ranboo." i paused and looked over to him. "RANBOO! omg what are you doing here?" i wrapped my arms around him, well his torso because mans a giant.

"we all are, guys you can come in now!" he screamed down the hall and all of a sudden the room was filled with all of my favourite people.

"omg. who sorted this out?" i looked at wilbur, jack, tommy and tubbo. none of them said a thing. "who- how- im in shock. i really dont know what to say!" i made sure i hugged all of them before we all unpacked our luggage.

"so wilbur what are room arrangements? so we can all put our cases and stuff in there."

"we have, tommy, tubbo and ranboo in one room. we have karl, alex and sapnap in another. dream, george and bad in another. we also have punz, foolish and i and then niki, jack and nai in another."

we all took note of who we were staying with and made way to the rooms. i was the first in our room and jumped on one of the beds- the double bed- before the others came in.

"you have the double bed correct?" niki walked in with her stuff so she could unpack. i nodded and hummed at her as i was laying on the bed like a starfish.

"i'll have the single bed, you and jack can share if you'd like if not make him sleep on the floor! im going to help wilbur, bye nai."

"bye niki!" i rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling until my thoughts were interrupted by jack.

"what you thinking off?" he layed next to me on the bed staring at the ceiling with me.

"meh not alot really." lies. "just happy to be in brighton again." ok that ones true. "not happy to go back to new york though. i dont wanna leave again." again true.

"i dont want you to leave either." i turned my head to look at jack to see he was already looking at me.

do it nailea. tell him!!

i opened my mouth to say something then the door opened.

"do- am i interupting here?" i sit up from where i was laid down.

"no we were just talking, now finish your sentence." i leaned back on my elbows and listened to wilbur.

"do you wanna head to a restaurant with everyone else or stay home?" i looked at jack and he looked back at me.

"is it fancy?"

"i'd say so, yeah"

"then no, i had a long day and just wanna lay down i can't be arsed to wear a dress and heels." i laid back down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"i'll stay here aswell, today was exhausting. we'll order something soon go be fancy wilbur." wilbur left the room and jack laid back down next to me.

we laid there for a while and im pretty sure jack fell asleep. niki came in and got her dress then headed to the bathroom to get ready. i also fell asleep.

after about 25 minutes, jack woke me up.
"they left about 5 minutes ago, do you wanna build a fort?"

"i'll go get changed then i'll come help you!" i went to the living room in my pjs and jacks hoodie to see him finding a movie on his laptop in a pile of pillows amd blankets

"where did you find so many pillows and blankets?" i sat down next to him.

"i took them from their rooms. meh its no big deal." he looked at me, "did you steal my hoodie again?"

i gave him a smile, "yes i did, what you gonna do huh?" he looked at me and smiled.

"tickle you." i stood up as fast as i could and went to find somewhere to hide. i ran into wilburs room to find a window seat.

"JACK COME TO WILBUR FOOLISH AND PUNZ'S ROOM!" i sat on the seat staring at the stars. i soon heard footsteps from outside the door.

"they have a window seat. why dont we get a window seat." he sat next to me and stared out the window also. "wanna go dance in the backyard?"

i looked at him and smiled. i grabbed his hand my phone and went to the living room where our shoes were. we put on our shoes and went to the backyard.