Shock and after 4 years

Naruko pov

"Wha!?" Everyone shouted of shock. "As you heard.." I said. "You'll marry after 4 years? With Gaara?" Ino ask and I nodded my head. "Will you invite us too?" Kiba ask. "Of course. Only they who can trust." I said. "Hey!" Asuma said. "Hm? Where is Kurenai?" I ask. "She is at hospital. She is alright." Asuma said. "So there you are, Naruko Uzumaki." Heard an old voice. "Father?! Did you follow me?!" Asuma shouted. "What you think? Why are yo here kitsune?" Old man ask. "None of your business." I said.

"Watch your mou-" "What you wanted to say to my relative?!" An familiar voice came. 'Go on, Tsuna!' I thought. "Go now." Tsuna said and old man went. "Poor adorable kitsune were nearly kicked out!" Again that Mizukage?!

"Let our kitsune go!" Ino hissed. "Let me hug her more!" Mizukage hissed back. "Let her go." Raikage said an felt sand around me. "My Kitsune." Gaara said as he hugged me. "Only your's?" Tsuna ask with deadly voice. "I mean.... Our!" Gaara said scared.

4 years later

"When the wedding?! It's been four years now!" Ino shouted at me. "Please Ino, calm down. Remember which status does Gaara is." Kurenai said. "Come on.." Ino cried. "Gaara not long time ago began to think when the wedding be." Kankuro said. "W-wha?! He didn't said such thing!" I said. "To us yes." Temari said. "Oh, now I remember." I said as I smirked. "Hm? What is it?" Shikamaru ask as I took Temari slive and same with Shikamaru. "Have a nice day." I said and closed the door infront of them. "That's savage. I guess she'll kill you with-" "This?" I ask as I showed Temari fan.

"You really took Temari's fan?!" Tenten shouted and I just nodded.

Gaara pov

"Not sure about the date, but you need to talk with Nauko about the date." Konoha counsils said. "I know by that, but I'm on status Kage, so I didn't had good time with talk..." I said. "By the way, where is Mizukage?" I ask. "Again..." All three Kage stunned after five minutes of silent. 'Naruko, watch out where your crazy fan is....'