Suna, new home

Rasa pov

" *caugh, caugh*, that damn snake..." mumbled as I looked at my bloody hand. 'That Orochimaru has made poisen what snake squeezed me. Chiyo said that because of that poisen, I have two years to live. Maybe, Gaara..' "Excuse me, Kazekage-sama?" someone knocked the door as I got intrupted by my thoughts. "You can come in." I said as I cleaned my hand of my blood. As the door opened, I saw that same kitsune. "Hi Naruko.." I said as she closed the door. "I rode that letter you gave, and I don't have any choice." She said as she sat down the chair. "Yea, thats right. I can't let an child like you to live outside of the village. And sorry, because of me, you got banish." I said. "No, don't apologize." Naruko said as she waved her hands. "No, it's my fault. An-...! *Caugh caugh*" I caughted hardly this time. "Kazekage! Whats wrong?"

Naruko pov

As I saw Kazekage caugh with blood, I don't know about the medicine. "The snake what squeezed me, there were poisen. By Chiyos words I have only two years to live." Kazekage said as she cleaned his hand. "Please don't tell Gaara, Temari and Kankuro." Kazekage said. "Why? Aren't they your children? They need to know!" I said. "I don't them to know right now. So please." Kazekage pleaded. I just nodded fo not telling Gaara and his siblings. "I know that I can't ask about this, but who is your soumate?" Kazekage ask. I took an little box where there is sand. As I opened the sand began to flow, again. "I don't know who is my soulmate with this troublesome with this sand." I said. "I hope you'll change him." Kazekage said. "Wha? What do you mean?" I ask. "Your soulmate is my son Gaara. He really good at sand with figuries." Kazekage said. "Well, here is your key to your new home. And you'll be team with Gaara and his siblings." Kazekage said. "Alright, thank you too." I said as I took the key.