Change, found and miss

Gaara pov

"We'll have a new member in our team. I think you know her since chunin exam." Baki-sensei said as with him standing Naruko. "Whaaaaaa!? Did he really meant about it!?" Temari shouted. "Yes Temari, well I hope you gets along." Baki-sensei sad as he lef us. "We didn't talked that much at chunin exam. And we didn't knew you were a girl and kitsune." Kankuro said as he scracthing his neck. "Yea thats true." Temari said. "But can you please be with Gaara?" Kankuro ask and that made me feel bad, like something will happen. "Well..." "THANK YOU!" I knew it.

"They just left us alone...." Naruko said. "Yea....." I said coldly. "Maybe we can have fun, I wanna see you smile..." Naruko whined and by 'have fun' so want with me to have something fun? "You want to hang out with me?" I ask. "Who else silly?" Naruko ask. "Fine...." I said coldly.

After that, we become more closer. Whenever Kankuro and Temari ask if they can hang out, but Naruko being an fox so she doesn't let them hang out with me and her. To be honest it's cute.

"Hey what is this leaf?" Naruko ask me. "Oh, symbol my soulmate...." I said. "Intresting, do you know who is your soulmate?" Naruko ask and I can say that I'm red as my red hair. "Hm? What?" Naruko ask. "Um, I already found my soulmate." I said and from Naruko eyes I saw sadness. "Well, I hope you have good life with your soulmate...." Naruko said. "We already have good time...." I said and saw that Naruko blushed two times harder. "What? You were jealosy on yourself?" I ask. "Shut up baka!". It's been a year now since she got banish from leaf, and she is happily be in Suna, well, all kids love because of how fluffy is her tail.

1 years later

Konoha

Unknown pov

'Paper work, paper wor- And finaly done!' I thought as I scratched my hands up. "It's been 2 years since you become Hokage Tsunade-sama. Maybe we can go and drink?" Shizune said. "Yea we can." I said.

"When you said drink, I didn't meant tea...." I said. "Thats alright, you only drinking wine and like that. You need to drink tea too." Shizune said. "Come on, you know that she sends us the letters." Heard back us Asumas voice, I wanted to say 'hi' when one of his student said "It's not like we can hear her voice and see her, what a drag." "Thats right, third-sama has made her to leave, and we don't care abo-" "We can't do anything, we don't know if Tdunade-sama will bring her back." Asuma intrupted his student, I can say that was a girl. "I hate what granda did to Naru-nessan. She was funny, carrying and- and......" Heard an child voice. "There-there Konohamaru. I hope she has good life. Want an ice-cream?" Asuma ask to Sarutobi-sensei grandson. "Thank you uncle." He said.

"Intresting who did Sarutobi-sensei leave the village?" I mumbled.