Unexpected truth

Konohamaru pov

"Konohamaru, we understand your feelings. But don't worry, we'll get her back." Choji said. "Thank you, I hope Naru-nesan look petty after 2 years." I said. "We can belive too she is pretty after 2 years." Shikamaru said. "Well, let's go. I will buy the ice cream." Uncle said.

Tsunade pov

"Who do you think they talking about?" Shizune ask. "I don't know, I go and ask Sarutobi-sensei." I said as I stood up. "Do you want me to go with you?" Shizune ask. I shock my head. "No, I want to talk with him alone." I said and left.

Konoha hospital

"Sarutobi-sensei!" I called my sensei. "Tsunade? Did you wanted visit me before I leave?" Sarutobi-sensei ask. "Yea. Can you say who made banish from leaf?" I ask. "Hm? Why yu ask?" Sarutobi-sensei ask me. "Team Asuma were talking about an girl you made banish, so will you answer my question?" I ask. "Naruko Uzumaki, thats her name." Sarutobi-sensei said and that made my eyes widen of shock. "She were an kitsune, but she hidded that good as she pretended boy with her fake name 'Naruto Uzumaki'." Sarutobi-senssei said. "Sarutobi-sensei, do you know who is my grandparents?" I ask. "Of course, Hashirama Senju and Mito Uzumaki. Why you ask?" He ask. "Because my grandmother were an kitsue, and I have a little bit of the kitsune power. But I don't have tails and ears, and by that, yo made my distant relative leave from the village!" I shouted and left from the room. 'How can he make my relative to leave the leaf?!'

Meanwhile

Suna

Gaara pov

"Gaara?" My lover called me. "Yes, do you need?" I ask her not looking away from the paper. "Can Itry the hat?" Naruko ask. "I guess, it won't hurt." I and laid the papers and laid my Kazekage hat on Naruko's. "Hey Naruko. Don't you want to visit leaf? I want to meet fifth Hokage." I said. "Of course, I want to see my friends and hear them!" Naruko said. I giggled how cute my lover is. "Alright. Would you like to give my hat?" I ask and Narko gave it but kisse me first before she gave it.