𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

it was late at night when you got home, suna spoiled you by taking you to the mall and treating you at a fancy restaurant

it was late at night when you got home, suna spoiled you by taking you to the mall and treating you at a fancy restaurant. you couldn't thank him enough for everything he has done, today was really special for the two of you. after a long eventful day, you wanted to take a bubble bath and relax before going to bed.

sitting your bags down in the foyer, you made your way to the kitchen but was stopped by a voice speaking to you. "well look who's finally home" shit. i knew atsumu would be the first the catch me. you said in your head of course. "where have you been? you know it's almost midnight right?"

"yes i can tell time asshole" you faced him, he squinted his eyes at you not wanting to go back and forth with you as usual. "obviously not and why are you wearing that hoodie, it's too big on you" you sighed walking to the kitchen. "it's my boyfriend's."

grabbing a bottle of water you sat on the island stool and atsumu joined sitting right next to you. "so how was your date?" he asked. you were already annoyed so you gave him a short answer and made your way to your room. before that you took off suna's hoodie and put it in the downstairs coat closet. you completely forgot about the multiple hickeys on your neck— it was too late.

"y/n what the fuck? did you get attacked by an animal and it only went for your neck? or did you get bit by a vampire?" you looked at him confused then you realized. i forgot to use rin's sister makeup to cover it up. "don't tell me rintarou did that.."

you stayed quiet, unsure what to say. "no he didn't-"

"don't fucking lie to me y/n."

"who's lyin-"

"YOU ARE" atsumu said raising his voice. you stayed quiet thinking about what to say next. "why lie when the evidence is right there" he said holding the bridge of his nose and pointing to your neck. "why does it concern you so much? i got a hickey by my boyfriend while you bring home girls all the time and do who knows what with them in your room while i have to sometimes listen all night" he looked at you confused leaning against the wall in the living room.

"don't talk to me about lying when you're about to lie to me right now." you caught your breath before speaking again "why do i lie to you about stuff like this? because you're a fucking hypocrite, i'm sorry for doing things that people in relationships do. honestly what am i supposed to do hmm? you want me to be a hoe like you? getting in bed with everything i find attractive?"

"don't turn this shit around on me like i'm at fault here, you're the one lying to me always saying "you're hanging out with friends" bullshit i know you're with rintarou."

"if you know already then WHY DID YOU FUCKING ASK IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DAMN IDIOT." you yelled at him. "BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO TELL ME... i have to look out for you, do you not understand that?"

"no you don't! you don't have to do shit for me, YOU choose to go out your way when you're not needed." you sighed plopping on the couch behind you. "i'm sorry for caring for you so deeply i think of you as my little sister i want to protect at all cost."

"and i understand that atsumu but rin is your friend... don't you trust him?" he walked over to the couch and sat next to you. "yes i do but i'm just nervous about his past— i don't want him or it to hurt you."

"his past? what are you talking about?"

"if you hasn't told you yet then it's not my place to tell you. he needs to be the one."

"hmm okay then."

atsumu looked at you then wrapped his arm around your neck pulling you closer to him. "i'm sorry for over exaggerating, i just see you as my perfect, amazing, smart little sister that i want to protect. i should've been more understanding and i apologize for that."

you tried not to smile as you hugged him back "you're a fucking asshat i swear" he laughed. you pulled away first "i'm sorry for yelling at you and saying all that-" atsumu cut you off. "no you were absolutely correct, i bring girls here and completely forgot how that affects you." you smile at him finally taking responsibility.

"i hope you know i love you y/n. you're the best little sister i could ask for" you punched his arm "stop being so soft, i love you too tsumu."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a/n : hey! yall are gonna be mad next chapter 😌

if you want you can follow me on tiktok, i'll post vv soon. @/slvtforsuna

if there's any mistakes/miss spellings pretend to not see them!

stay safe loves <33