𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

flashback

(camie's pov)

i sound like a crazy obsessed fan girl. i guess..." i stopped when i saw that there was a new post from mystery girl's account. i clicked on it and instantly regret it.

"well that confirms it" i nervously laughed

"why do i feel... angry. why do i want to text her more now." i thought to myself as i laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. "i really miss rin, but if he's in a relationship then there's not i can do about it."

"or is there?" i sat up trying to plan everything out in my head. "i could mess it up for them so rin can come crawling back— no." i sighed. "i can't do that to him he doesn't deserve it." i left the bedroom and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and clear my mind. "i guess i can easily go back to my old ways, ugh."

(end of camie's pov)

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

your day started out good, you woke up and argued with atsumu about what music to play. naturally you wanted to play TV girl or solange but atsumu wanted to play nba youngboy, his favorite, or polo g. you won of course, deciding to play lover's rock by TV girl (15/10 would recommend).

usually osamu or atsumu would drive you to school but suna took the opportunity to spend time with you. after eating breakfast with the twins you were off to school. after your first class you and suna had to spilt, suna gave you a hug and a kiss on the forehead. after you went your separate ways you bumped into someone. a girl, a beautiful one at that.

"oh! i'm sorry i didn't watch where i was going. are you okay?" a soft voice said to you. "it's fine i'm alright, are you good?" you asked as you handed her the books that dropped. "i'm y/n by the way," you smiled at her.

"i'm great thanks for asking y/n. my name is yukie."

"nice to meet you yukie, you look familiar do we have any classes together?" you asked the girl trying to make the encounter less awkward. "it depends, are you y/n miya in my home ec class?"

"that's where i know you from" you slightly laughed "we have class now, do you wanna walk together?" she nodded "i would love that."

after home ec with yukie, you had lunch, yukie had second lunch so you guys couldn't eat together but you got to see suna. you were saying bye to yukie when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist with someone's warm breath by your ear. "hey princess" it was suna.

"hey pretty boy" he smiled, he loved your nickname for him. he turned you around and placed his hands on your waist, giving you a passionate kiss on your lips. you pulled away first "rin people are staring."

"let them stare, let them know you're mine." he kissed you again only you didn't pull away. the sound of people booing made you two stop.

"ew not in the hallway, what are we animals?" atsumu's voice caught your attention.

"you definitely are."

"hey! samu you're supposed to be on my side."

"who said i was?"

"would the two of you shut the fuck up" you said getting their attention. suna liked getting you flustered—that was obvious but another thing he liked about you was how you looked when you were mad. you looked so pretty to him when you were about to beat up atsumu. (so romantic 😀)

walking down the hallway while suna's arm around your shoulders, you couldn't help but feel all the stares you were getting. it was different from your first day. suddenly, suna grabbed your face and kissed you on the lips while the same people who were staring looked away with disgust on their face. he smirked because of this.

you and suna sat at a different table than the team, it was only one table over and you two were the only ones sitting there. he was sitting beside you eating chips and you were on your phone eating your lunch. "so i saw you saying goodbye to that girl when you came out of class, do you know her." suna asked you because he recognised yukie.

"oh her, we bumped into each other in the hallway and we started talking from there. why? is something wrong with her?" he didn't want to tell you about camie— yet. it was way too early to be talking about ex's and he didn't want to talk about her with you.

"we uh used to be friends" suna didn't completely lie, yukie and him did have a small friendship outside of camie but they stopped talking after the break up. "used to be? did you two have a falling out?" you didn't want to ask but you felt like you had to.

"did the two of you date?" he looked at you and smiled while shaking his head 'no'. "no we never went out, we just grew apart i guess" he placed his hand on your thigh "i don't want you to feel like you have to ask me for permission to be friends with someone. i don't mind the two of you being friends as long as you're happy that's all i can ask for."

you felt all warm inside, he really does care about you and your feelings. you gave him a small kiss but he snaked his hand around your throat to make it longer. suna pulled away and asked "do you wanna hang after school?" you nodded. "our spot?"

"i wouldn't imagine a better place."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a/n : i have so many ideas for the next couple of chapters

if there's any mistakes/miss spellings pretend to not see them!

stay safe loves <33