𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

you woke up to the sound of someone snoring in your ear, wondering who it was you looked over to find your boyfriend snuggled close behind you

you woke up to the sound of someone snoring in your ear, wondering who it was you looked over to find your boyfriend snuggled close behind you. in attempt to wake him up you moved your lower half closer to his. "whatcha trynna do princess" his raspy morning voice spoke to you, so close to your ear.

"just trynna wake you up, don't get too excited" he pulled you closer "when i'm with you i'm always excited" he whispered in your ear. instinct chills went through out your body just by his words. "we should get up and get ready, i wanna take you somewhere."

"really? where?" you said eager to know. "you're not gonna kidnap me and throw my body in a ditch right" he flicked your forehead "you're definitely a miya."

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN"

"nothing, you're the cutest miya anyways" you flipped your wrist at him "oh stop you flatter me" suna pushed your hand down and shook his head.

"okay i'll go shower first" you said getting off the bed, getting your clothes for the day. "or we can shower together..." you froze, you had never showered with someone— obviously as a baby doesn't count.

you turned around to face the fox-boy on the bed, he had the biggest smirk on his face. "i'm kidding i'll take a shower AFTER you" he emphasized.

"mhm right" just when you were looking for clothes suna spoke again. "make sure you wear something you won't be hot in."

-

getting out the shower you did all of your personal hygiene routine and changed in the bathroom because suna was still in your room.

after looking in the mirror to make sure you looked good, you left the bathroom to find suna sleeping in your bed. "babe come on" his eyes slowly opened and his lips formed a smile. "what are you staring at?"

"you, who else? you look so pretty."

"i haven't done my makeup yet" you said walking over to your vanity. "you don't need makeup to look beautiful y/n" you looked away trying to hide your embarrassed face.

you felt a hand on your neck forcing you to look up, suna's soft lips fit perfectly on yours. "im going to the shower now." with that he left the room leaving you a flustered mess.

time skip

after suna finished his shower, you were going to eat but he told you there was food already there. getting in the car suna held the door for you and closed it, walking over to the drivers side. driving over to the mystery place that he has not told you about, he placed his hand on your bare thigh rubbing his thumb against your skin.

you weren't sure how to react, you were shock by his touch. "oh am i making you uncomfortable?" you heard the boy next to you say. "no not at all i was just surprised that's all" he smiled keeping his eyes on the road.