Introduction

Hey you guise. It's Ivy. This is my first story on Wattpad, and I'm not going to say anything about going easy on me. Personally I think you should criticize me as much as possible. After all, this IS why I am writing a story for the public.. no? Comment and tell me what you liked and what I can improve. I love you. Bai~

I.N.T.R.O.D.U.C.T.I.O.N.

      Not many people know the Devil like I do. Not many people know that he likes his coffee with sugar and just a splash of Splenda. Not many people know that he has green eyes, or that he can't stand Justin Bieber music. Not many people know that the Devil likes his pillows fluffed to perfection, or the biggest thing of all -- that his real name is Sheldon. No, seriously, it is. Come to think of it, I don't think anyone knows any of this besides William and me. Not counting all of the dead souls, of course. The ones in Hell. But they're not going to tell anyone.

       Now, before you ask, yes, there is a Hell. Obviously. And the other big question -- yes, there's a God, too. That's always the first question out of everyone's mouth. I've met him, on numerous occasions, and I can safely say he isn't all you think he'd be. If you ask me, I think the Devil is much more interesting. Sure, he's mean, rude, nasty and just a pain in the ass in general, but if you look under that, and then a few more layers of an intolerable disposition, you might just find a pretty cool guy. Of course, the Devil can never know I think highly of him at all.  

      You're probably wondering how I know all of these things, how I could possibly attain such personal information. It's because I work very, very closely with the Devil. You might even go far enough to say that he would be lost without me. Of course he'd argue, but that's not the point. What is the point, you ask? Well I'll tell you.

      The point is, he depends on me, just like millions of other people. But no one more than Sheldon himself. Because --

I'm the Devil's Assistant.