6.Friends

'Hegotmemarried' i said fastly.

'What did you say Ruhi? Repeat it i didn't even get a word.

'Ummmm actually.....'
Oh god, someone save me please.
'Ruhi '
'Hmmmm'
'What happened?'
'I am eating, i will tell you after this.'

I started stuffing the food inside my mouth , looking at my plate, to avoid eye contact with anyone.

After finishing my food and washing my hands i walked back to my earlier place and sat down.

'Ruhi you are ok na?'

'Yaa'

'Ok, guys please don't kill me for this.'

'Ruhi what have you done'

'I haven't done anything. Ok.

'So , why the fuck are you acting so weird?'

By taking deep breath i tried to calm myself.

'Actually , you all just try not gasp or have a heart attack , the thing is my papa got me married '.

And guess what happened after that Abhishek let out a loud shriek cause that stupid good for nothing Aakash fucking doodeja spilled all the water that was in his freaking mouth at Abhishek which made me jump out of my place and landing directly on the land on my but.

*God just kill me if you want me to suffer this much.*

And now here i am currently watching a furious Abhishek who is all ready to beat the fucking shit out of Aakash while lying on my ultimate soulmate floor.

How much i love being like this.

Happy life!!!!!!!

"You bloody moron , how dare you to spill that dirty water on me from your dirty mouth. Yuck , even the holy water will not clean me. You are such a piece of shit. You pig!!!!!!"

Aakash was terrified seeing his reaction and then suddenly Abhishek jumped on him and for saving his idiotic ass from abhi , he lurched on me.

And here i was lying face down on the floor with a pig on top of me.

God are you planning to drop a bomb on me also drop it. Please drop it.
Its paining really badly. Suddenly someone jumped on us.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh , you assholes get up i will die. I will fucking kill both of you with my bare hands. And then chop your body in small pieces and fed those dirty pieces to street dogs.'

'Ruhi but you are scared of street dogs.'

'That's right bu- what,are you fucking serious?"

And ladies and gentleman meet the dumbest creature on earth Aakash Doodeja.

If i would say i am angry it would be a straight lie cause now my emotions are beyond anger.

I turned in the process to get up and these idiots fall straight on their faces and let out groans.

Bitch.

Standing up and dusting my clothes i kicked them in their sins and stomach.

'What the hell are you doing Ruhi The duffer?'

'Giving you both what you deserve .'

And with this i kicked them once again for my internal satisfaction cause i am frustrated and also in pain.

'And this one?'

'Cause you called me duffer. So from next time before calling me names atleast think thousand times.'